Taking the trash out - Versão Inglês

INITIALS WARNINGS: 10K ONE-SHOT. ANTI-TEAM CAP. PETER PARKER IS TIRED WITH CAPTAIN AMERICA'S TEAM AND SCREWS EVERYTHING UP.

MENTIONS OF RAPE, TORTURE AND MURDER. NOTHING EXPLICIT.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY.

//=//

NEW YORK TIMES
BREAKING NEWS: TONY STARK ADOPTIVE SON REVEALS DARK DETAILS ABOUT THE ROGUE AVENGERS AND THE "CIVIL WAR".

Watch the video to get more informations.

The video start's with a boy dressing with a normal clothes, a t-shirt with a sciencie joke and jeans. Apparently, he is in a lab with good technology. The Iron Man suit was behind him, right next to the Spider-Man suit.

- Hello to everybody.- He smiles softly.- My name is Peter Parker and i've been the Mr Stark's personal internship for six months, adoptive son for four months. Today's it is been eight months since the confrontation between the Avengers in the Leipzig's Airport. I' would like to make it clear that this video has been aproved for Pepper Potts, the Industries Stark's PR department and the Stark's legal team; ONU; Hope Van Dyne; Laura Barton and Sarah Wilson. The legal department and PR from the White House as well, incluinding the army of the United States.- He sighed.- Sorry Mr Stark, the truth has to be told.

- Now, some initials considerations about this video. 1st it will be long. It's been more than seven months since I've been putting together the content to produce this video. I spoke to more than 400 people and gathered an exuberant amount of information that my poor pendrive couldn't handle alone.- he laughed.- 2° At some point, it will be flagged, don't worry, the video will become a little dark. I thought a lot about including these types of videos, but I learned that being honest is very important. Some videos and files feature torture, physical and verbal aggression, explicit signs of an abusive relationship, robbery, murder and publications of private information. From now on, I ask that you decide for yourself if you want to watch these videos. I started therapy myself because of them. Anyway, let's get started.

The video cuts quickly, showing a black screen with the words: Taking out the trash, by Peter Parker. 

- Well, first of all: Tony Stark is my childhood hero and has become a constant for me in the last 6 months. I have learned wonderful and incredible things from him in the last few months and I owe him a lot, especially because he saved my life in 2010 at the Stark Expo. So, it's time to defend this man who did everything in the last 8 years to defend this world that, yes, is extremely ungrateful towards him.

- I mean: I recently joined Twitter and was met with a lot of hostility and I'm going to highlight some Tweets I read during that time. - About six Tweets filled the screen, all with their usernames cut off. The first of them was bigger than the others. It said: Stark really is a merchant of death, everything he touches, he destroys. He ended the Avengers. He does absolutely nothing good.