1- 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖

"ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤, 𝕔𝕣𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤, 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤."

   *•.¸♡¸.•*

 ℕ𝕠 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Come on guys, secure that stage tighter and faster! We need to get going onto the stage fans, let's go, come on!" A stage manager yelled at all the employees that were putting the long black stage together. The manager held onto his clipboard tightly and shook his head. "I need a better crew." He muttered as he watched the team finish up the stage and run towards the stage's fans. "Hey! Mr.Ayuno!" The man turns around at the mention of his name, to see a girl, maybe in her twenties, running towards him holding 4 binders stacked on top of each other. 

He raised a brow. "I'm sorry, do I know you? And keep this quick, I gotta set up the gym more." The girl sweat dropped, nervously. "Well, yes, I'm well aware of that, but I have different performance plans requested by the Y/n herself." He judgingly looked at her. "New performance plans? What new performance plans?"  The two talked amongst themselves as people ran up and down the large gymnasium held in U.A. The show wasn't until 7 hours, but U.A made sure they were more than ready.

Ayuno flipped through the pages with his rough hands. "Confetti Explosions? Really?...Ugh, did she say at least what kind?" He grumbled, piercing his eyes at the girl. She smiled nervously as she pointed to one of the bullet points on the paper, "She said any confetti mattered.  'Let's make tonight fun for everyone!', she stated." Ayuno sighed deeply. "I guess we could squeeze that in too, along with the other requests." The girl smiled. "Great! I'll be sure to let her know!"

_____________________________

Y/n walked out the airport, paparazzi and fans pooled around her, screaming her name and taking pictures. Tired from the flight, she only smiled at everyone, silently apologizing before stepping into her requested limousine. Mr.Calamone placed the suitcases she brought on the plane in the trunk and entered into the back seat with her. The car finally drove off as the paparazzi and fans chased after it, not succeeding in catching up though.

Y/n sighed deeply and leaned her head on the fur coat seats. Mr.Calamone tilted his head. "Did you not sleep fully on the plane? You are welcome to sleep on the ride to U.A. if you want." He suggested as Y/n giggled. "No, it's okay. My energy just gets a tiny bit drained when being on a plane for that long." He chuckled lowly as he took out a notepad from his pocket. "Would you like me to go over your schedule today?"

Y/n stretched her limbs and nodded. "Yea, sure." He cleared his throat. "10 a.m. to 12 p.m. , you have vocal and dance prep. 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. is makeup and outfit preparations. 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. is mic and stage testing. And, finally, you perform at 4:30." Y/n stared in front of her for a while, taking in her whole schedule. She smirked, "Alright, I got it!" Y/n continued to text her mom and dad back home that she had just arrived in japan.

_________________________________

The limousine drove up to the gates of U.A., taking in the view of the large, glass windowed, building. Y/n's eyes sparkled. "It's amazing! I can't believe I'm gonna be going here for school!" She exclaimed as she sat on her knees, looking out the window. The limousine pulled up to the back gates of U.A., to prevent paparazzi and students. A small group of heroes and adults stood there, waiting for her. But the people she seemed to notice right away was All Might and Principal Nezu.