Shopping

They ate and went to their respective rooms to rest..........

On the other side

Crystal POV
I'm in my room right now. And mom told me to clean it. I don't wanna clean it but I have to beacuse mom is blackmailing me by the name of my uncle. So I started with my bed. I cleaned my bed. I begin to think about my STEPBROTHERS all of a sudden......

Crystal:Omg!!I have to face those devils again. I just hate that guy Jungkook. He pisses me off. And we are going shopping with them. How will I handle them?? I have to control my mouth or Baekhyun uncle will kill me. Crystal you need to calm down. Now I will go to my closet and clean it. (she went and cleaned it)

After 1 and half hour.....

Crystal:Finally I'm done. I will take some rest.

She went on the bed to take some rest and slept......

Mrs. Lee POV
I'm going to tell my brother that we have to go shopping. I went to his room and knocked on the door. He opened it.

Baekhyun:Yes?

Mrs. Lee:Listen we have to go shopping for my wedding okay?

Baekhyun:Oh ok. When?

Mrs. Lee:In the evening.

Baekhyun:Alright I would be ready. I'm excited to meet my noona's soon to be husband.(teasing)

Mrs. Lee:Stop teasing me Baekhyun. Now I'm going take some rest and be ready in the evening.

IN THE EVENING

AT PARK'S HOUSE:-

Mr. Park:Jimin where are those two?

Jimin:They're sleeping they must be tired beacuse of the training.

Mr. Park:Call them we have to go shopping.

Jimin:Ok I will wake them up.

He went.

In Tae's room
Jimin entered and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully. He went and said.....

Jimin:Wake up baby it's time to go shopping. Or we will be late.

Tae:Hyung let me sleep more. I'm tired.

Jimin:I know you're tired my baby but we have to go. You can sleep early in the night. And you don't even have training tommorow remember?

Tae:Ah yes. Let's go.

Jimin:You go downstairs dad is waiting for you get ready and go downstairs I'm going to wake Jungkook. He also might be sleeping.

Tae:Okay.

In Jungkook's room
Jimin went inside and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jimin:Jungkook wake up we have to go shopping baby.

Jungkook:Let me sleep hyung I don't wanna go shopping with that girl and also I'm tired.

Jimin:No one is going to accept her as a sister Jungkook. But we have to do it for dad baby.

Jungkook:Fine.(he got up)

Jimin:Get ready and come downstairs. Me and dad are waiting.