Enemies to lovers.

Switch jisung ( mostly top )

Switch minho ( mostly bottom )

Smut

--------------

As minho walked into the classroom,  it looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep in days. The last person on his "to see" list was jisung and of course, he saw jisung, with his friends laughing. Minho groaned as he saw jisung looking at him then smirking.

"Hey, meanhoe!" jisung screamed from where he was standing, then laughed.

"Fuck off" minho screamed back, showing his middle finger to jisung then walking away to his seat. 

Jisung scoffed, turning to his friends to chit chat more before the teacher came. Felix entered the room, jisungs best friend and minhos brother. "Hey" felix said giving a handshake to jisung then going to him, minhos and sans seat.  

"Wait guys, i'm gonna annoy minho, peace!" jisung winked, then left to minhos seat. He signaled felix to leave. He sat next to minho, who rolled his eyes. As jisung scoffed, minho turned his head to jisung, smilling bitterly. 

"Do you need anything?" minho asked, waiting for jisung to answer.

"Nah just gonna annoy you" jisung smiled, hitting his hand on minhos back, as minho let out a pained groan, he glared at jisung then went back to whatever he was doing. 

"Tell me, do you have a crush on someone?" jisung asked, but minho was too focused on what he was doing. 

"Minho! minho minhoooooo" jisung annoyed him to make minho snap, he got up from his seat, sitting on jisungs lap, right on his dick. Everyone in the class screamed but as jisungs eyes meets minhos, everything disappeared. Minho's eyes dart to jisungs lips then his eyes. He grinded on jisung, making jisung groan. He got up smirking, acting like nothing happened.

"What the fuck" minho said as he was suddenly pushed to the wall, jisung in front of him, looking at him like he's prey that he's about to devour. 

The whole class was screaming and cheering. Some yelling go fuck or kiss. Minho gulped, looking at jisungs gaze, jisung stepped closer and closer, untill his hot breath was fanning over minhos neck. 

Minho's breath hitched, his eyes going around the celling just anywhere then jisung. 

"Look at me, brat" jisung hissed, grabing his chin to make minho look at him. Minhos eyes slowly darted to jisungs eyes, it flicked to jisungs lips then back to jisungs eyes.  

Jisung did not hesitate as he smashed his lips onto minhos, minho immediately kissing back, as their class's cheers became louder and louder. Minho wraps his arms around jisungs neck, while jisungs hands snaked to minhos waist, he slipped his hand inside the fabric, wrapping his hands around the waist, bringing their bodies closer and closer. 

"Fuck, you're driving me crazy" jisung breathed out, his lips against, minhos cheeks, while minho panted out. 

"Sun-sung, fuck oh my lord" minho took a deep breath in, as they realized everyone watched them. Everyone was in smiles, grins and smirks. Minho blushed so hard, his ears were in a deep shade of red. Jisung chuckles, leaving a peck on minhos lips then going to his friends. 

"MAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" changbin yelled, as jisung walked towards them biting his lips. 

"Oh nothin" jisung stood to the wall, his back on the wall, leaning against it, while he looked at minho he found minho already staring at him, softly biting his lips as he met jisungs eyes he blushed and look away, making jisung chuckle.