⁠★Chapter Seven⁠☆

Moon,l wanna tell you,that day was not the first time l saw you.l mean not the day we met with our meeting with hyungs.l saw you before that...

Third Person's POV

Then Jungkook continued.He told everything about that day how he saw Tae for the first time.

"Your all aura had that calming vibe which attracted me,of course your beauty too.You were kind to that little one among that all busy people didn't care about him.So it made me think that you are such a kind soul moon,beatiful from inside too.

I thought"if we destined together,we will meet again."and here we are.Jungkook told looking at Taehyung's mesmerising eyes under the moonlight.

"Moon ......he hold, then....

"Moon l have a feeling for you.then he continued.

"I know it's too early to claim this feeling as love.I don't believe love at first sight,but in first sight you attached me,if l say l like you, it's not the word to express my feelings towards you.l know it's more than that.l respect you,l admire you,l care for you moon... I can't wait to realize my feelings as love.l can't wait to fall in love with you."

Then after saying that Jungkook put his hand around Tae's waist and burried his face in Tae's stomach, still Tae's hands on Jungkook's hair, occasionally massaging.Jungkook was kinda nervous about Tae's reaction about his confession.Is it too early to confess?

Is it too early to confess?

©smol_kia/X

Taehyung's POV

After all story of his l was so amazed and overwhelmed.The words he was used,my bun is such a nice person.Respect was top of all that l needed from my life partner.His confession gave me tears.l am feeling euphoria right now.The way he hid his face in my stomach.l couldn't believe is he the person who talked all seriously.Now hiding his face like a cute bunny.my cute bun...

And l also have to let him know all those things,then l tried to made him look at me.

"Bun look at me"
He was saying some incoherent words which l couldn't understand.

"Bun l also have something to tell you hmm"
Then he slowly again laid on my lap looking at me l think he is nervous?l continued while brushing his hair again hope to calm him down.

"Bun,that day when l was in flight after that announcement l was close to have a panic attack."

He was looked at me and his eyes widened, tried to get up from his lap.But l made him lay down again and continued with an assured look.

"And you saved me that day, actually your voice,it made me relax,it comforted me, your voice gave me courage and assurance which l most needed when about to have a panic attack."

"After the accident of that day l easily getting panic attacks from accidents and loud sounds."l said with a shaky breath.This time he got up and hugged me.l hugged him back.l can hear his heartbeats.l listened to the beats and he pat my back making me calm down.

"I'm sorry to hear that you have to go through all this moon, from now on I'll be there for you.he said and l continued.

"And l wanna let you know that l have a feeling for you too."

And it's beyond the mere like l can't wait to fall in love with you too bun."and tried to break the hug to look at his face.but then he buried his face in my shoulder.Then l felt some wetness on my neck.Is he crying?

"Bun please why are you crying?"
"I'm soo happy" he said with a shaky voice.
"Oh bun, why are you so cute"
Then he retracted himself from me and said "I'm not cute,l'm just handsome"

"Yeah yeah still cute while saying this"l teased him.He whined.
Then he lie down and pat the other side of the ground sheet.l lie down next to him.Above us beatiful night sky can be seen.
"Oh so beautiful"l said.

"Not more than my moon" he said made me blushing.
Then breaking the comfortable silent l continued.
"Bun l want to tell another thing to you."
"What is it moon, l'm all listening"

"Mmm you know that artist called Vantae?"

"OMG is he your favourite artist?mine too,we have same taste on arts "

he blabbering about how talented Vantae and details about his arts and perspectives.He knew me more than myself?lt actually looking like that.He knew every arts of mine and told his perspective about them.

"I have his all highest value masterpieces in my apartment.Actually l have a little museum in my apartment which containing his art."he said.

"Don't tell me you are user
"Captain Artlover"?

l asked with so much amused with all these things.
"Moon,how do you know?"
"Because,l am....

"I am Vantae,l said closing my eyes"

"W-hat?
"Is it true?"he asked,his eyes widened in disbelief.So l am going to marry my favourite artist?the owner of those masterpieces?
OMG,what did l do in my last life to deserve you". you are so talented moon.

"And the one who said that l'm rich,see now who is actually richest one here?"he is teasing me now.

"And a certain someone called captain art lover spam me how good the arts were this and that?"l teased him back.

"Actually l thought Vantae is an old man.How could l know Vantae is this much beautiful."he said with smirking?He is out of hand now.Where is my cute bun?

"I'm offended"l said while looking other side.
"Don't be.Actually I like classic arts soo much,now l have the artist Vantae for myself."He said looking at me with proud smile on his face.

"Bun l wanna see your art gallery"

"You will see soon,l thought to move on my apartment after marriage,are you okay with that?his voice had little worry.

"Yes bun l have no problems,hyung is not alone.Minnie practically living there when l was not in Korea, not like now he is not! l said while laughing.

Third Person's POV

Jungkook turned to Taehyung's side, putting his weight on elbow.

"Moon l will not able to meet you frequently after tomorrow, vacation is over already.It's always late at night when l reached to home.So it's will be hard for me from tomorrow,l'll miss you moon.

"Oh bun don't be sad we can do face time before you go to work,if you are not tired."
"So is it okay with you, then it's confirmed.l'll call you every morning from tomorrow"Jungkook said with excited tone.

"Yeah yeah let's do that,Bun tomorrow morning you have to go to work,so we should go home now, otherwise you will not be able to wake up tomorrow"

"Don't wanna go, can't we get married already?"
Taehyung was laughing loudly at his cute bun.With that they got up and went to the car,after some minutes reached to Kim mansion.Then Jungkook came out of the car and opened door for Taehyung.

"I'll be going then, drive safely bun"

Taehyung said and went toward the gate but came back and gave a kiss on Jungkook's cheek.Jungkook was looked like his soul left his body,he is still looking at retreating Taehyung's figure with a silly smile on his face.whipped bunny!

Happy reading................

To be continued ✷✷✷✷⁠✷