Foolish Love

Happy, happy, happy fools

Happy, happy, happy

Oh, okay. Hey, y'all. I was jamming on the song right now called Happy Fools. And I don't know who I talked to now? Let's just say this is my point of view, which yeah, consider me as a female lead right now. But sadly, I wasn't the type of female lead who got their love easily, like once I was a one sided love girl. I knew that I was sad back then when I confessed to him that I was in love with him while he was not.. Like, damn, what should I do to make him fall for me?

"Ay-yo, Kena, my girl! Happy birthday!"

"Lea! Thanks for coming!!!"

Alright, yes, it's my birthday so I threw a party. Like, why not, I just wanted to. I got my own money to waste, so?

Okay, move on to the scene where we both hugged like a real sister. She's my best friend named Lea. But wait, why have I not let you all the readers know my name yet when I actually was the female lead?

Alright, hello, here's my name.. It's Makena Willow. Should I tell you where I come from too? Okay, then, I came from Charlotte, North Carolina, US. And I was born as a black person and okay just like that. What else do I need to explain?

"Damn, been a long time no see, and you're getting more beautiful. Who's that lucky one then?"

She totally mocked me like, damn, girl, there's no one else I loved the most but your cute little brother only...

"Makena, happy birthday!"

Oh, shit, shit, shit, speak of the devil.. He's here! Huening Kai is already here! What should I do? Should I jump from the roof.. No, I mean should I jump into his hug?

"Oh..." What the fuck did I let my mouth agape saying 'Oh' only like a fool?

"Oh, right, I forgot to tell you that I'm here with Kai. He was on tour, of course!" I saw her pull his arm closer like I didn't know the meaning of that. But to be clear now, Kai was already standing next to me, making him in the center of us, like okay, let's just think the way that maybe she just wanted to put him there.