characters

1. Dan - He's a struggling artist who's been given a second chance at life. Dan is hardworking, creative, and passionate about his art, and his muse, Jaekhyung, is the person that's inspired him to pursue his passion.
2. Jaekhyung - He's Dan's muse and the love of his life. Jaekhyung is charismatic, intelligent, and supportive, and he's always there to help Dan with his artistic pursuits. He's also very protective of Dan and will do anything to support him and ensure his success.
3. Dan's Dad - He's Dan's father and the one who originally doubted his son's artistic talent. He's a traditionalist and finds it difficult to understand or support Dan's unconventional artistic pursuits.
4. Jaekhyung's Mom - She's Jaekhyung's mother and a source of support for her son. She's a kind and supportive figure in his life, and she's always there to listen and offer guidance when he needs it.
5. Alex - He's Dan's best friend and one of the few people who truly supports his artistic endeavors. He understands Dan's passion for art and is there to offer encouragement and advice whenever he needs it. He's also very supportive of Dan's relationship with Jaekhyung."The Artist's Muse" follows the story of Dan, a struggling artist who's been given a second chance at life, and Jaekhyung, his muse and the person that's inspired him to pursue his passion. Despite facing adversity from those who don't understand their relationship or support their artistic aspirations, they remain true to themselves and to each other, using their love and support as a driving force to inspire their artistic creations. The story explores the themes of love, support, and the passion for art, and how they come together to shape the characters' lives and the way they see the world.