Whos that?

The summerbreak finally was over and you just got back to school, you walked into the school halls passing tired students standing at their lockers. You begin to hear people whispering and talking and then you see your bestfriend Jane and you walk up to her and asks;

"What's all the whispering about?" Lilly said.

"Apparently we're getting a new English teacher, Mr Smith retired over the summer" Jane replied

"Omg finally, I've been waiting for this day"
Jane laughs at Lilly's comment and they begin to walk to English class.

Jane and Lilly takes their seats and watches as more students walk into the class. Almost everyone is here and there's a silence before the door finally opens and the new teacher walks in.

He walks to the chalkboard and writes the name "Mr. Mosby".. you blush at the sight when he turns around and you finally see that he is quite young and handsome.

He begins to talk and says

"I'm Mr. Mosby and I'll be your new English teacher because Mr. Smith retired from teaching. This lesson isn't for learning but to get to know each other more. So please if you have questions, go ahead and ask them."

He goes in front of the teachers desk and sits on it waiting for them to question him

People starts to question him and he answers them all, until you finally takes up your hand and he looks at you with a smile on his face.

"yes, miss.." waiting for you too say your name.

"Uh.. yes I'm Lilly.. and I wonder how old you are?"

He chuckles and responds.

"I'm quite young, I actually just turned 27 years old."

Jane whispers into my ear:

"He has got his eye on you, yk?"

"No he hasn't!" Lilly said angrily as she whispers back to Jane.

"Okay but why do I see him glance at you every now and then?" Jane said teasingly

"Oh shut up Jane!" I accidentally said a little to loud for my liking.

Mr. Mosby attention draws to me and Jane and my cheeks go red as he says

"Do you girls anything you want to share to the rest of the class, huh?" He said with the same smile as before.

"Yes, Lilly wanted to say how much she likes y- "

Lilly hits Jane and says

"Shut it jane!" Lilly looks at Mr. Mosby again and says "nothing! We have nothing to say!"

"If you say so.." Mr Mosby replies

The lesson begins to come to an end and everyone walks out.