86, Shorty jimin

Taehyung: GUARDS ( he called his guards who were out of his office room )

Author:( guards came in and stands infront of taehyung they bowed and said )

Guards: how can I help you mister ( said after bowing )

Taehyung: take her to basement and give her a good lesson ( said coldly to guard)

Guard: ok mister ( said after bowing and was about to hold that girl hands but y/n said to stop )

Y/n: stop don't do anything you all can go ( said to guards )

Guards: ok Mrs Kim ( said while bowing and went)

Taehyung: why you did that ( asked to y/n who was sitting on his lap )

Y/n: she don't know that's why she did that leave her ( said while caressing taehyung cheeks )

Taehyung: hmm my babygirl is say that's why I am leaving you now get lost ( said to that girl )

Author:( she bowed and went from there now y/n was about to get up from taehyung lap but taehyung pushed her on his lap and slowly inhaled her perfume )

Taehyung: babyheart you don't said you are coming here ( said softly )

Y/n: i wanted to give you surprise

Taehyung: you gave me surprise

Y/n: hmm

Taehyung: when you were saying that you are my wife and I am your I was really on 7th cloud ☁️

Y/n: don't keep that types of girl in office

Taehyung: ok I will not keep ,only married women or men also allowed here happy

Y/n: then what about unmarried women men who are in need of this job ( said in confusion )

Taehyung: for unmarried women's and men's second apartment

Y/n: ooo hmmm d,,did you s,,,saw h,,,he,, ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: i hate womens except my wife i don't saw her she gave file and I was reading that even I don't selected her jimin selected

Y/n: then good ( said happily )

Author:( as that girl was opening two bottoms of her dress so her chest was looking some what and y/n was not liking that can say that she don't want her man eyes on someone so she asked him )

Taehyung: don't worry babyheart this eyes will be on you only ( said coming sooo close to her face there lips were almost touching )

Taehyung: my eyes will be on your chest only Mrs Kim taehyung ( said and kissed her )

Author:( he pushed her more close to him and now there was no space in between them he was kissing her and she was kissing him it was beautiful moment for them they forgetted that they are in office and someone suddenly opened office door without knocking ooooo godd now who's dead came )

Taehyung pov:( we were enjoying our beautiful moment but someone opened the door of my cabin without knocking I never allowed anyone inside without knocking who is this now )

Author:( door fully got opened and there jimin park jimin was standing with widen eyes ,y/n pushed taehyung and got up from his lap and stands while blushing )

Taehyung: don't you know how to knock ( said with his dengerous cold voice)

Jimin: s,, sorry m,,mister oo my innocent eyes ( said and runs from there )

Taehyung: this shorty ( mumbled)

Author:( y/n was about to go but taehyung pushed her and made her sit on his lap ,y/n was shock )

Y/n: hey leave mee

Taehyung: no i won't

Y/n: we are in office

Taehyung: so what

Y/n: want if anyone see us

Taehyung ; no one is allowed to enter my cabin

Y/n: then how jimin oppa came

Taehyung: i only allowed him to come but he came on wrong time

Y/n: leave me and complete your work

Taehyung: i completed my work

Y/n: don't you have any other work then flirting

Taehyung: i have

Y/n: then do

Taehyung: i am doing that

Y/n: ???

Taehyung: my wife my world as a good husband I should give time to my wife

Y/n: but I don't want your time

Taehyung: whyyy ( said while pouting )

Y/n: you should focus on your work and make money for our future kids

Taehyung: i have enough money for them and I don't want kids

Y/n: what ??

Taehyung; i don't want any baby I only want you and me that's all

Y/n: did you lost your mind every married couples wish to have baby and here you don't want ( confused )

Taehyung: i just don't want

Y/n: but before you wanted 5 kids right then what happened now ?

Taehyung: i wanted bu,,,but,,,,, wait,,,,,,,,how do you know that I want five kids ( said in shock as he never said her that he want 5 kids)

Y/n: i,,,i. I don't know that automatically came from my mouth ( shock and confused )

Taehyung: are you eating your medicines on time

Y/n: yes

Taehyung: you are slowly getting your memories babyheart I am too happy ( said while kissing her full face with a Smile )

Y/n: ook ok but why you don't want a baby ??

Taehyung: i d,,d,,,,,,,,,,, ( head low )

Y/n: now I got know why you don't want baby

Author:( taehyung lifted his head and said while cupping her cheeks )

Taehyung: babyheart I want to not lose you again ones I lost you and now I again got you ,you don't know how much my heart was paining after I lost two loved ones my baby was a part of me and you were my world my heart from two of you I choose you I indirectly killed our baby I love you and I wanted to not lose you but you lost your memories and I was in between hell and deep sea but now I took decision that I don't want anyone I only want you and I can't take risk I can't lose my world wy life my wife ,so we are not going to have baby if you want one then we can adopt ( said while cupping her cheeks and staring at her eyes )

" Loving is not a crime and crime is not love*

( Word count:1077)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰🔜