human relations

Throughout the entire life , Natalia has been having relationships with humans such as friends ,best friends ,contacts, Relationships and etc.  Natalia is Ambivert person who actually mix around with others depending on her mood .

Heartbreaks

Natalia make a lot of online friends till she talk to and she met alot with dead heart no where else to go to just the word "helps" in her souls that cannot be heard.. Harsh life but learnt , she is broken and craves for guy presence that seen and appreciate her around but she know that online friends cannot be trusted either as she have trust issues in surrounding.. Being cheated or two time are sucks and getting blame in everything .. Hope that her online friends or even okc makes her happy to be seen , not obsess or possess , not even create attention but to deserve respect is rare and lack of self respect in her damn..

After dozens of women and men talking , she become less of myself create more sins here and there after what had happen to her , her dark experience and also  she begged for being love,being seen and being appreciated by guy who are not in love with her deeply while she easily love the guy blindly.. How much hurts has cause her to even had sex with 1  random guy and even do fake tattoo , almost done real tattoo and her life fallen into deep dark life ...

Natalia met jason and went for date with him but observe him how he is , he seems distance and scared when she get close to him ...  He even ask to stay 1 meter distance and like scared people see him with her.. Thats a huge red flag but she give him time while being contacts with him.. Came another one more guy which really care abt her and promise to treat her well but she confuse who to choose and she reject him as she want to be sincere to the jason ...