Resonance of Heroes

You growl, your tail lashing, as your friends circle around you, trying to fend off the incoming villains. Soon, you see the peculiar villain with teleportation abilities snatching your friends away.

"No!" you roar, launching yourself at the villain. But before you can reach him, a powerful force shoves you aside.

"Get out of here!" Aizawa yells, allowing you to escape. You snarl, unable to restrain the dragon within you any longer. Your bat-like wings burst free, resembling the night sky, dark and shimmering like a diamond. The white scales running from your head upwards glisten in the light. But it's your violet eyes, burning as intensely as the sun, that capture the attention of Aizawa and the others.

"God help us," he whispers, realizing that you cannot be stopped. He must sidestep or be dragged down with Tomura.

Tomura snarls in response, his determination burning bright. He lunges towards you, but before he can make contact, you lash out with your tail, sending him tumbling backward into a small thicket. You scoff as he takes his time getting up, his frustration palpable.

Turning your attention to the man with black hair and blue eyes, his scent strikingly familiar, you let out an enraged roar before unleashing a torrent of flames toward him. The man merely grins and flicks a ringed hand, the flames growing larger but still heading straight for him. You smile smugly.

"You can control flames," you note with a shake of your head, "but not mine, you loathsome lizard."

With a powerful strike, you send him hurtling out of the battlefield, victorious in your defiance.

"Now you," you turn to Aizawa, determination blazing in your eyes. "Get out of here right now."

Aizawa shakes his head, his sense of duty and responsibility clashing with your command. "I'm a hero, and you're just a student."

You snort in response, your dragon-like instincts overriding the protocol. With an agile leap, you close the distance between you and Aizawa, but you say nothing as he pushes you away with incredible force. Something massive looms over you, and a rush of fear surges through you as you gaze into the slitted eyes of a creature that is clearly no dragon and evidently unafraid to inflict harm.

Summoning your inner strength, you fire a searing plasma ball at the creature's cheek. It roars in pain, recoiling, and bleeding. "Hmph, pathetic skinball," you snarl, your wrath unleashed as you lash out at its exposed black skin that glistens ominously in the sunlight.

Out of the corner of your eye, you spot All Might's arrival. With a swift blow from your tail, you send Aizawa hurtling toward the pro hero. "Take care of Aizawa," you command, sinking your teeth into the creature's arm, drawing dark, noxious blood.

You toss the creature aside and approach Tomura, who has regained his footing. "You'll never take me alive, Dragon Hero!" he snarls defiantly, though you can sense his emotions unraveling beneath the surface, the beginnings of an obsession taking hold.

You smile, a wicked glint in your eyes. "Good thing I can crush you again!" you hiss, and with a lowered head, you emit a resounding, earth-shaking roar that shatters the glass dome above. Like a rain of stars, the shards fall upon the villains waiting below.

Tomura cries out in pain as the deafening sound nearly shatters his eardrums. But as the ringing in his ears subsides, he directs an angry, red gaze toward you. "You'll... pay for that!"

You merely flick an ear dismissively. "Come on!" The battle rages on, your dragonic spirit undaunted and resolute as you confront the forces of villainy with all the power at your disposal.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Tomura trembles, his defiance crumbling as he sinks to his knees. With watery eyes, he stammers, "H-how...?"

You smile, your dragonic presence imposing yet benevolent, as you lower your head toward him. "Next time you think about attacking my school, think again, villain. Next time, you won't get out of this alive."

Turning your back on him, you hear the familiar sound of teleportation, and Shigaraki's voice urging a hasty retreat. With a glance over your shoulder, they vanish from sight. The black-haired man is gone, and the other villain is either defeated or torn asunder.

You make your way over to where All Might stands, engrossed in conversation with Izuku. "Are you okay?" you inquire, hurrying over to the green-haired boy with freckles.

Izuku nods, his concern evident. "Yeah, don't worry. Are you okay?" His gaze lingers on you, his worry etched across his face.

You snort and lift a black wing to display only a minor scratch that no longer bleeds. "As good as I can be. Don't worry; I've been in more skirmishes due to fear than this."

Izuku nods, though he still looks unconvinced, but you can't help but appreciate his caring nature. You then turn to All Might, a joyful feeling welling up within you at the sight of the Symbol of Peace.

"It's good to see you alive and still a symbol of peace," you say with a warm smile.

All Might blushes and scratches the back of his neck. "The same goes for you, Dragon Hero!" he responds.

You smile, your eyes dancing with amusement. "Call me Y/N; that's what my friends do. And from what I've heard, you'll be teaching at my school, so we'll be seeing each other more often."

All Might nods and walks over to Aizawa, who, though a bit more dry-eyed than usual, appears perfectly fine.

You turn to the rest of the class, who have come out of hiding with Thirteen. "Well done, young men and women," Thirteen says, patting you on the shoulder as you transform back into your human form.

Smiling, you lower your head in acknowledgment. "Thank you, Miss. It means a lot coming from a professional hero," you reply with courtesy, though your true reward is the satisfaction of saving lives, and that's all that matters to you.