Care & Love & Celebration ( Part 16 (c) )

LZ says that he want to visit a temple and both of them start their short journey.

WY POV

"LZ will it be okay to visit the temple like this."

LZ - "Yes, No one visits that temple only the newlyweds to seek blessings and also there will be no one else as it is the ritual the couple who have gone to take blessings need to clean and put everything in order."

"Okay"

"On the second thought LZ your voice is so sweet, it is melodious. It is very rare that you speak with so many words together."

LZ - "I am not good with words."

"No worries, you have me and I will try to understand everything."

We reach the temple.

It is beautiful, not the marvellous type but plain and beautiful. It is not very big just a small temple with one room.

As we enter inside, we see a divine statue and some inscriptions. 

LZ - "A-ying I have heard that we need to clean and then read the inscriptions together. Also..."

Then he stops.

"Speak, what also?"

LZ - "Also, if the couple are truly made for each other like soul mates there will be a shift in the position of the hands. This is the biggest acceptance and blessing a couple can achieve in Gusu."

"Okay husband let's clean first."

We both clean the temple and along with it the inscriptions. They were also covered with dust.

After cleaning LZ looked at me.

He wants to say something.

LZ - "Shall we bow and read the inscriptions?"

"Hmm"

I go towards him and take his small warm hands into mine.

"Let's bow."

He is blushing. He has no idea what he is doing to my heart. 

We both bow two times as a respect and then we face towards inscriptions. 

We both read together

"I take LZ / WY as my partner whom I will love, respect, take care of for life. I will have complete faith on him. He will be first for me in everything. I will cherish and protect him forever."

That is written on the inscription. I added in my mind - "Give all my good deeds and happiness to him and his all pain and sadness to me."

Then we both turn towards the goddess and again bowed for the third time.

I raise my head to see if the position of the hand changed but it is still the same.

LZ - "Husband I have only read and heard that it did not happen to anyone alive, so I think it may be a myth."

I nod but as we get up, we notice a movement and we raise our head only to be shocked. There is a movement and the position of the hand is changed. Both of our mouths are wide open. 

I am happy very very very very very happy. I don't know how to express myself and see LZ and without thinking anything hug him. But as soon as I do it, I realise that we are in temple and moreover LZ may not approve of it, so I step back.

LZ is blushing and seems happy.

"Husband are you happy?"

LZ nods.