𝟏𝟏

Brian's POV-

"Show me your hands. Very good now open the door and step out.
Good. Hands behind your head. Walk backwards towards the rear of the vehicle.
Take two steps to the left.
Stop."

"What'd i do?"

                 "Shut up. He's clean sarge"

"Let's go"

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"

Damn man will you take these things off? Shit you put em on tight"

                          "I like realism"

"You never know who's watching Brian"

"Nice crib Sargent...lot nicer than the last place you confiscated"

"Right? Eddie fisher built it for Elizabeth Taylor in the 50's."

"You see? Even cops Hollywood in Hollywood."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Okay, here he is,fresh from Toretto's hot rod heaven."

     "That was an $80,000 vehicle, Officer."

"You told him what happened?"

"He knows."

"Send the bill to Johnny Tran."

     "The kid's giving me attitude? It doesn't        speak well for police / FBI relations, Tanner."

"I walk in the door and the guy's already-"

"All right, all right. We'll talk, okay? Let's talk about it."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Four hijackings in two months, and we have nothing.The DVD players and digital cameras
a

re worth $1.2 million...which brings the grand total to $6 million plus."

"We're in the political crosshairs now, Brian. That's why you're undercover."

"You want that detective badge fast, kid. And you want to know something?The FBI can help,
if you come through for us."

"What does the truckdriver say?"

"He gave us the same MO... Three Honda Civics, precision driving, the same green neon glow from under the chassis. Lab says the skidmarks came back..the same Mashamoto ZX tires. So, we know it's somebody in the street-racing world."

"If we don't make this case, the truckers will take matters into their own hands. I tell them we're close. Are you going to make me a liar?"

"Look, what do we know? We know this world
revolves around Toretto, right? I'm not saying that he's the one that's popping these trucks...
but I can guarantee he knows who is. It's just a matter of time until I win--"

"You want time, buy the magazine. We don't have time. Just get me something I can use."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Is Harry cooperating?"

"Like a guy that'll do time for receiving stolen property if he doesn't."

"What kind of vibe is he getting from Toretto?"

"He's scared of him, but he doesn't think he's jacking trucks. He's too controlled for that."

"Wait. Not that I want to contradict Harry's fine judge of character...but Toretto did hard time for nearly beating a guy to death. He's got nitrous oxide in his blood and a gas tank for a brain. Do not turn your back on him."

"Tanner, I'm gonna need another car."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

I'm a cop. But i want to become a detective.

It's why I'm here.

I was assigned to figure out who's pulling these heists

The main suspect is Toretto.

Which is why I'm trying to gain their trust right now.

If i do this i get my detective badge a lot faster.

So Im doing what I gotta do.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙