𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻

Y/N had formulated a plan which he deemed as satisfactory. Mid-Town High was going to be taking a tour of the Oscorp Labs ran by Curt Connors, reason being is Mid-Town had none other than Norman Osborns own son Harry Osborn. So Osccorp sponsored the school and made several 'donations' to it. Which were it got its reputation of being primarily a science school. So, Y/N would have to join this tour, for the first time in a long time act like a regular old teenager. And he spotted whatever he was looking for, breakaway from the tour when he could. 

So here Y/N stood, his back against a bricked wall in a local alleyway not too far from the Oscorp Lab, headphones on and nodding his head along to the beat of whatever song his phone decided to play when he hit random. His left index finger gently tapped against the bricks also. His eyes were plagued with a few bags as he had lost sleep attempting to come up with a plan, a back up plan, and a back up to the back up. Normally he wouldn't place so much effort into a job, but the job was Oscorp. And Fisk had asked him personally to oversee this job. 

Schultz was set up nearby, to trigger a temporary power outage if need be by ramming a truck into the nearby power lines that fed into the laboratory. The facility ran mostly ran an internal generator, but sucked some power in from the grid. It would cause a minor disruption, a few seconds if that. But that should be enough time to make an escape or at least do something. 

Suddenly Y/N heard the unmistakeable sound of a school making its way through the street cut through the light hum of the music.

As the yellow school bus rolled to a stop, the students spilled out, their youthful chatter echoing through the air. Y/N casually joined the rear of the group, a chameleon in plain sight, hiding in plain sight. 

Among the unsuspecting students were two seemed to be good friends, judging by the posture, dressing, and the cliche variety jacket football jock picking on them. These two were the nerds of the class, and ones who were most looking forward to this trip. Y/N recognised one, Harry Osborn Son of Norman Osborn. The other, a glasses wearing boy wearing a white shirt with a grey sweater over it. Y/N stood a little bit behind them, he needed to not arose suspicion. No one ever paid attention to a kid in the back, he was a face in the crowed......or so he thought. 

"Are you a student of Mid Town High? Sorry I don't recognise you" the glasses wearing one asked, turning around slightly to look at Y/N. This one comment causes Y/Ns nerves to sky rocket, he exhaled through his nostrils. 

"You probably don't recognise me, I tend to keep to myself" was all Y/N replied, hoping the little white lie would work

"You probably don't recognise me, I tend to keep to myself" was all Y/N replied, hoping the little white lie would work. Although it seemed it barley did, as Harry Osborn grabbed hold out of his friends shoulder and ushered him along. 

"Sorry about him" Harry apologised over his shoulder to Y/N who only nodded back in appreciation. "Pete what have I told you about this stuff...." Y/N didn't hear the rest of the sentence as he switched back to surveying the 

"Come on, you three. We don't have all day," the teacher called out, ushering Peter and Harry forward. Y/N exhaled a silent sigh of relief, his heart still pounding.