Chapter 2:meeting the two and flashes of a past

(No pov)

Y/n has Just got done with gathering parts during the days he's been on copper 9 he at least managed to get at least some info out of Caine apparently he's on this planet called copper 9 and apparently some rich idiot made robots and apparently the core of this planet exploded the drones of this planet and apparently it wasn't this jcjenson guy that even sent these murder drones here there was a third party in all of this I try to press for more but Caine said "you'll know soon enough" is all there was during gathering some parts y/n managed to get 'crafty' per say and needless to say y/n managed to learn quick and make some stuff

(Y/n pov)Y/n(thinking):hmmm with the cryo chambers I found in the colony well seeing the people in them already skeletons I can use what left in the cryo cells energy from them as ammunition but seeing I need some more work on so it won't blow up ...

(Y/n pov)
Y/n(thinking):hmmm with the cryo chambers I found in the colony well seeing the people in them already skeletons I can use what left in the cryo cells energy from them as ammunition but seeing I need some more work on so it won't blow up in my face.

Y/n said looking at the cryo gun carefully he knows that using the unstable gun now would be dangerous well at least he managed to make a hand made hatchet from a street sign as he managed to make at least he managed to defend himself from these 'murder drones' from what info he got from some of the worker drones in the colony and Caine grated Caine didn't share everything but still at least it something but during the time he was here he has meet two interesting drones and who were a drone that speak Russian who goes by doll and a very short drone who has goth like clothes who goes by uzi but strangely enough I feel like I seen them and know them from somewhere but how and why?

(FLASHBACK few days ago)

(No pov)

Class has started and y/n has made sure to not stand out but he keeps feeling he's being watch after the end of class y/n did try to talk to some of the students some were friendly some were odd and some were........rude to say turns out popular kids are very rude.

(Y/n's pov)

Y/n (mind):jeez do they live in the 90s or something?

[caine:you said it]

Y/n (mind):the *bleep* you can hear my thoughts to?

[caine:trust me when I say I can do a hole lot of things you aren't prepared for pal]