The unannounced visit

Jester is the original character of TikTok creator @ishness.

18+ NSFW. TW: Dom/Sub dynamics, mental/emotional humiliation, spitting, mild CNC, impact play, power game

What a week it had been!

The small party to celebrate her promotion was in full swing. She had only invited a few close friends and co-workers to her apartment. When the doorbell rang once more it was much to her surprise. Since she was busy pouring a drink, someone close by answered the door. And then Jester walked into the room, carrying what looked like a large frame loosely wrapped in brown paper.

...

„Who's your eccentric friend ...?" The guy who had just gotten his glas refilled whispered, pulling an eyebrow into a most questioning yet genuinely interested frown. Luckily everybody present was somehow used to the whimsical appearance they connected to the „artsy people" in her life.

Meeting Jester's eyes, she stopped in track like a deer in the headlight but her body language showed inadvertent signs of submission. Her head slightly tilting down before she recalled her surroundings.

„He owns ..." She composed her voice „... an art gallery and I've been working with him for a while now."

Courteously interjecting the current conversations, he chimed into a friendly greeting. „The name's Jester! Speaking of art! Congratulations on your promotion, dear heart." He placed exaggerated kisses in the air at both her jawlines, clearly mocking her. His scent intoxicating her senses.

„You've excelled yourself with the
campaign. I think this new piece I brought as a gift might just meet your ... taste."

He smugly handed over an altered and augmented version of her creampied' pussy that the office copying machine had bulk-printed just last week. It now resembled an artistic painting but she knew what she was looking at. The moment realization hit she froze internally. The heat of her cheeks being the only perceptible sensation and link to sanity left.

The closest bystanding people gathered in curiosity as she helplessly abode him making her show it off, while they interrogated him for the artist.

„He likes to stay in the shadows. Seen him work, he goes ALL the way in with his tools ..." After a short pause, smiling at himself cockily: „A true master of his art, that guy."

„You want to hang it up right here in the living room, darling, so anyone who comes in sees it first. It's a stunner." Continuing the sentence into her ear while everyone else had returned to their drinks „... that dripping cum-slut pussy."

The evening went by ... excruciating hours upon watching Jester mingle with the crowd and occasionally meeting his gaze just to find nothing to hold onto in it.

In a brief kitchen encounter, when she was alone preparing the next round of drinks, he nestled up right behind her. The large hatch in the wall allowed them to observe the elated atmosphere of her chatting friends and acquaintances that themselves were too occupied to take notice of the both. Resting his head on her shoulder, his hand slid upon hers, now controlling the knife she was cutting lime with.

„Ever wonder what they'd think of you if they knew who ows the pretty pink flesh between your thighs. That you come on this cock like on no other and that I've ruined you for any of those pathetic humans?"

She tensed and shivered at the agonizing sensation the humiliation sparked in her clit. A desperate need to shake it off of herself arose along the disgust towards her own neediness. Once more, since Jester had shown up, a feverish blush washed over her. Her mind faintly urging to fight but surrendering to a will-less body, eager and hungry to be fed more of his vicious vulgarities.