Chapter 1

"Well that sucked" Amia spoke out she walked out of school and to her mothers car.

Amia was a simple girl who went to school and played games. Yeh I'm basically your average person when I'm outside. But...its all fun and games until I hop online.

I love video games and it makes me happy to know people fear me when I go online. The other thing is I love singing and I don't know how to express it.

"HOPE IN THE DARK" Amia shouted while sing to the song. In all honesty she was a pretty good singer and she loved the nijisanji en branch including project sekai.

(Amia Pov)

"That was a rush" I said as I jumped down from my bed after singing. I was so worn out after singing to my hearts content that I just layed there thing of what to do next. At this point I pulled out my scrumptious looking phone and went onto tiktok because why not.

As I was scrolling through my fuckyoupage I ran into a video showing an app called smile where it helps people connect and sing together and ngl my delicious self was basically Ariana Grande so why not do the next best thing...

Download the App.

Anyways there goes my Data. After installing the app I got downstairs to my mom and look her in the eyes. "Mom can I-".

"No" she said in a uncaring tone."You didn't even let me finish what I was gonna say" I look at her flabbergasted at the fact she cut me off before I could even finish.