Invite

JOHNNYS POV:
It was just an average day for Johnny he had nothing to do since everyone was so busy either fighting, ruling or doing their job he sighed and pulled his phone out his pocket he opened twitter just to scroll for hours on end he looked up to see that the night sky and how dark it was contrasted to the stars and moon he looked down on his pool it glistened beautifully it reminded him of someone he sighed and got up to take a shower he went up his stairs then went to his walk in closet to grab some clothes usually his maid would do it for him but she was sick and he didn't want to call her for something so silly so he grabbed some sweats and fishy boxers then placed it on his bed then went to his shower and waited for the water to get hot he texted Kenshi saying "Hey I'm bored do you wanna come over? I mean if you want to that is" he placed his phone down then almost immediately heard a buzz he checked his phone and saw Kenshi's response "sorry can't I'm in Japan visiting family would you like me to get you something?" He replied with "nah it's cool say do you wanna come by on the 31st ? Imma be hosting a Halloween party" it took Kenshi a while but he eventually responded "oh sure do I need a costume or?" Johnny was dumbfounded, shocked even why would you not need a costume he said aloud then he responded to Kenshi's dumb comment with "WELL DUH obv you need a costume it's a costume party for a reason you can ask the girls for help since I'm gonna be busy with a commercial the day before" Kenshi replied with "okay" and it ended there Johnny placed his phone down completely forgetting about his shower he opened the sliding door and hopped in as he was cleaning he asked Siri to send an invite to everyone else he got a response from kung Lao he asked Siri to read aloud "you fucking simp" Johnny gasped at the remark and Immediately called kung Lao " what do you mean kung Lao" Johnny with fury in his tone kung Lao was calm and responded with "well it's only obvious you want kenshi to come over" Johnny just hung up I mean sure he was right but he wasn't going to admit that. He's Johnny cage he doesn't have to answer to anyone he gets out of the shower brushes his teeth and gets out changes then puts his phone to charge puts the blanket over him and just passes out he was to tired as he was falling asleep he immediately got up and panicked wondering what he'd wear then it hit him he'd go as ghost face with and actual voice changer he thought about it and settled on a ghost mask (COD) with an actual voice changer and a brown compressed shirt baggy camo pants he was so proud he thought he was sexy but not to sexy scary but not to scary so he set it out in the closet and got back to bed pulled the covers over and went to sleep.