the party

Kenshi POV:

As I was training, I got a message from kitana saying that their waiting outside. I texted back saying -alright let me get ready- I didn't wait for a response and got in the shower, while I waited for it to get warm I went over to my closet and took my costume out, I stared at my costume (with the help of sento) *God why did I agree to this* I noticed some steam so I went to shower

(10ish minutes later)

I get out and dry my hair intensly and the rest of my body. I put the outfit on with some boots (he has socks dw), and I grab sento. My ancestors were not pleased with my outfit since they are very traditional.. as I left the house and got in their car, kitana was complaining about how long I took
I apologized profusely as we arrived at the estate, and I was engulfed in fear. What was everyone gonna think about me? As we were walking, I walked behind everyone
It was a good thing that johnny didn't open it for us. I greeted my other friends like raiden,Kung Lao, and syzoth. I went to go grab a beer from the bar and sat down on one of the stools. Luckily, no one else was there, and as I was drinking it, I noticed someone in a ghost face costume without the rest and just the mask walking over. I immediately started choking on my drink as I caught my breath, and the stranger was to I introduced myself and asked who they were the person who I will assume is male started talking his voice was deep and I would be lying if I didn't find that a little bit attractive "so why are you alone?" They said I simply responded by saying,"I don't really know many people here , and the people I do know are busy playing truth or dare or are making out with another he hummed in response and then it was silent between us then after like a minute of silence he said "what's with the costume?" I had forgotten about it and told him that my friends had got it for me and I couldn't refuse them he asked if I wanted to play spin the bottle with him and the others and since I hadn't seen johnny or had anything to do I agreed, as we were walking over I felt very curious on who this person was? Me and him Sat next to each other and as others were spinning it and kissing that person he whispered in my ear saying "oh by the way I like your tattoos they seem cool" "really? I never looked at it that way." I responded. Then it was my turn as I spun it. I noticed johnny was nowhere to be found, which is weird because he loves this game.. so it landed on the stranger, and I felt a little awkward to do it it because I barely know them but I pushed through, I lifted the mask up and kissed him on the cheek and then it was his turn and he gave a peck on the cheek to Kung Lao and then it moved on I felt a little embarrassed about what I did but then I was pulled up by the stranger to Johnny's room after I heard him lock the doors I said "listen I don't think we should be here.." he responded saying "don't worry, Kendoll, I don't mind. " it was Johnny. I immediately turned around as he took off his mask. I was beet red. "h-how did you do that thing with your voice?" I was trembling "listen when you've been an actor for this long you can do almost everything" as he was walking closer I didn't know what to do he pulled me close and said will you do me the honors? I nodded slowly, and then it happened he kissed me, and his hands reached down from my waist to my ass he then pinched it, and I gasped a little which he took advantage of and put his tongue in my mouth as we fought for dominance he won in the end and it was so warm I pushed away for air then I felt something poke my thigh as I looked down at Johnny's area and then his face he chuckled "wanna help or not I'm fine with just having you watch me" if I wasn't red before I was a deeper crimson now "fine let's just hope no one hears you beg." You could tell he loved hearing kenshi talk like that "johnny" he said seductively "God I love you so much!"