⋆fluff

little update!
I'll make this a x reader bc I didn't expect it 2 get many reads and mostly made it for myself but it seems u guys like it so I'm tweaking it a little!!! :3

"You look so pretty, amar.." A sweet, feminine voice purred in your ear, warm breath dusting over the side of your neck.

Looking up, your cheeks were dusted with a light blush. Your eyes met Valeria's deep brown ones, her gaze soft as she looked at you, a stark contrast to her normal harsh demeanor.

Valeria sat in her office chair, with you sitting all pretty in her lap, as she worked on the many stacks of paperwork that layed scattered on her desk.

The life of 'El Sin Nambre' was not an easy one. Hundreds of hours of paperwork for transactions, deals, finances, and just making making sure everything ran smoothly. She barely had any time to spend with her chica.

Your legs were wrapped around Valeria's waist, your hands resting on her chest. She ran her manicured fingers through your hair, her other hand busy on paperwork. A stoic expression was on her face, but her eyes were soft lokking at you. This was how Valeria was with you; sweet. Gentle. Loving.

The atmosphere was warm, lights off and curtains closed. The only light came from a small desk lamp Valeria used to read the documents, casting a warm, artificial glow the glass of red wine Valeria had poured herself. Reading the clock the time was about 00:35, and you were admittedly tired, resting in a shirt you nicked from Valeria and a pair of boxers.

You shifted a bit in her lap, resting your head on her shoulder. Your face slowly nuzzling itself in Valeria's neck, a small but audible sigh escaping from your lips.

"Tired, mi vida?" Valeria chuckled softly, her hand moving from your hair to your waist, giving you a small squeeze.

Valeria sat her pencil down, taking a break from work. She slipped the half drank glass in between her middle and ring fingers, the alcohol matching her painted nails perfectly. She brought the glass oh so smoothly up to her lips.
God, she looked so precise and elegant doing even the simplest of tasks. You watched the way her throat moved as she finished off the glass, your stomach fluttering. She sat the glass back down onto the desk with a satisfied sigh, licking her lips carefully.

Valeria's gaze dropped down to you sitting so comfortably upon her lap, she smiled at the sight. Her sharp red nails ran through your hair again, her other hand still on your waist, now under your shirt, her thumb rubbing circles against your skin.

you stayed there for a while, not moving a muscle from the position you were in. You could feel your eyelids getting heavier by the second, the relaxing sensation of her nails scratching gently at her scalp making you want to melt.

Valeria slowly stood up, bringing you up with her, her hand moving from your waist to your ass, holding you, so she wouldn't drop you.

"I think it's time to head to bed, Dulce niña," Valeria murmured, kissing your cheek tenderly.

you could feel your cheeks heat up a little, her pet names always making you blush. Your hands moved to the back of her neck, holding onto her and burring your face deeper into her neck.

She walked around her desk and turned off the little lamp on her desk, saving the paperwork for later. she walked swiftly, her every step seemed calculated and calm, and it was obvious she was in no rush with you in her arms.

she made it out of her office, locking the door behind her and walking through the chilly hallways. you couldn't help but cuddle up to her more to escape the cold, escalating a small chuckle from the woman carrying you. The chill air made goosebumps appear on your legs, and you huffed slightly at Valeria's laugh.

tbc soon bc I'm lazy

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 (–˛ — )