Prolouge- Just a normal day.

"2075,????"

The screen was pitch black as the sounds of voices rang out, whispers that grew louder, sometimes words slipped through, lots of them spoken by different people.

" Who the fuck are you".

" Don't move".

" Welcome to the crew".

Images of scenes began to flash so fast that it was impossible to make out, showing people, places, events, it all whizzed by so fast it was too hard to make out.

" YOU STUPID FUCKING GONK".

" don't you dare touch her".

" I'm used to the darkness".

" I will never let anyone hurt you".

" I love you".

Suddenly, the sound of steel slicing through metal and flesh rang out.

" HARKER!!!!!".

Harker- " GGGGGGGASSSSSPPPPP".

Harker shot up in a flash as he grabbed his gun and aimed it in front of him......to find he was alone, his eyes were dilated and wild, his skin dripped with sweat as he tried to calm his breathing.

Harker- "pant.......pant" h-holy shit.

He slowly lowered his iron and placed it next to him as he grabbed his head with his hands.

Harker- Gggggghhhhh, this is the 5th night in a row, maybe I should go see vik.

He slowly got up, stumbling over a leftover pizza box as he reached over and turned on the lights as he looked around his apartment.

Harker yawned as he headed to the shower and turned on the water, the hot water slowly waking him up, he then check his holo-mails and messages, he was scrilling through it when he found one from his partner, he clicked on it as a text opened up

West- dude, just got word of new contract, client wants to meet later today at the afterlife, youll know her when you see 'er man, cash is big on this one.

Harker- Her huh "chuckles" I can wait to see what she has that was important enough for her to "grace me" with her time.

He then shot back a text to his pal.

H- tell her I'll meet her and discuss it, not agreeing to anything without the details, last time I did that I almost ended up getting my chrome ripped out by scavs.