Part 2

Goose on the loose....kinda

It was a stormy day in Bevon, the clouds swirling with greens and greys, the sound of heavy rain echoing in the halls of Bohn Maland HighSchool. The bright flash of lighting floods through the windows of Mr skully's classroom. Cold air seeped in making everything freezing to touch.

"skully!"

A student crashed into his classroom, the door hitting the wall with a loud thud. skully was sitting at his desk in the dark with the flashes and thunders from the sky creating shadows. He slowly turned his head to face the student who stood in the doorway, james. A look of terror struck his face as he stared at skully who had turned dark and evil since the last visit of the 3 angelic students years ago. Maron, marma, and melx... the sound of creaking cages swinging filled the silence and breker stared into jaden's soul sending shivers across his skin, or so called goosebumps.

skully's hair was slightly greasy and water proof, a scar down his right cheek and feather earrings.. Of a goose he had a shadow casted upon his face. Either he was all of a sudden depressed in a badass gang.. Or something turned him evil. James rushed out of the room slamming the door behind him his knees felt weak under him as he darted down the lengthy halls. Minutes later he found himself at the other end of the school unsure what he was doing before he pulled out his sparkling pink flip phone as it sang out 'im just ken' by Ryan Gosling. 'I'm just Ken anywhere else I'd be a 10.' the sound was quietly echoing off the lockers. James looked down to the caller ID 'fairy godmother' he quickly picked the phone up breathlessly as he rolled onto the ground forming a ball from his rollie pollie lessons. "James! I had a bad feeling something awful must be happening!" the voice shouted in a panic over the girly pink flip phone. It was Ms Sivil, the one and only fairy godmother. Jaden's eyes widened as he listened before he spoke he started to sob very violently "Fairy godmother, please help us! He's gone mad!" Jaden shouted in between sobs as he drank his tears that flowed like a broken dam. Ms. Sivil was in her house, she lived in fairy land and she was the ruler. She was sitting in a pink robe with her two large powerful dogs by her side. She sighed, taking her glasses off rubbing her nose bridge stressfully, she spoke in a low warning tone. "I could feel it... I'll be sending out my best heroes.. They saved him once I pray they can do it again" James stopped sobbing and got up off the floor as he nodded, listening to every detail she spared him. Who were these powerful heroes he thought. "You must go to McDonalds in 3 days, you will know when you see them.. Best of luck" she hung up the phone without another word as James looked down at his phone unsure what the hell was happening.

Back at the fairy land, fairy godmother was pacing up and down, back and forth, side to side in her house, she was worried that this time skully would be to powerful to save, she quickly grabbed three birds and tied a note to each one of them chucking the outside to the window forgetting it wasn't opened the birds smacking against the glass before walking out the front door flying away to find the one and only 3 angelic students.

Back at Seduc lanes bowling alley the sound of bowling balls tossed on the ground pins falling and crashing as loud music bared, screams and shouts of joy rang throughout the place. The 3 angelic students were having the time of their life. Since they had saved breker from the 3 M's they were gifted with new powers of spider man and much more. They decided to make a bowling team by themselves. They never competed, they just bowled. It was glow in the dark night at the alley, as the screaming sound of fear escaped marma's mouth. Both maron and melx looked over to see marma on the lane stuck to the ball sprawled out, maron looked at her before bursting into laughter. The staff rolled their eyes before walking out to the parking lot. "And i thought after a few years you would learn to use your spider powers" maron cackled as she lost her balance falling head first into the ground, melx stood there unfazed by everything before he got smacked in the head by a bird followed by 2 more. "FAIRY GODMOTHER!" marma shouted running up grabbing a bird and reading the note aloud "my children, we need your help once again.. Sadly this may be a tough battle for you. Breker has turned to the dark side. We used to fear your powers were too much for you to handle, now we pray they are enough." the note read out before they all stopped looking at each other in disbelief. They went quiet before they left, not speaking a word. They were flabbergasted that breker the princess dress, crying, and the grape milk drinking teacher they saved years ago had now changed for the worst. The 6 hour hopscotch path was awkward, the sound of footsteps was the only noise until they reached the house in the fairy land. "Do you think we may save mesa?" melx spoke with worry as he body slammed the door a few times