Chapter 22

"Hmm, yes young one. I am here because I was ordered to kill you." The man, now named Anthrax, said with an evil smile on his face.

Naruto is now really nervous. Here is a man in front of him who only wants to kill him for his leader. From the stance and confidence radiant from the man, Naruto can tell how powerful he is. Judging from the man he can tell that his leader will be more stronger than him.

"Haha. I can feel your fear, young one." Anthrax said with a smirk.

"What!" Naruto ask gripping his sword very hard.

"I said I can taste your fear. It giving off in waves." He said back in boredom voice.

Naruto gulp. "Why does your leader want to kill me!?"

"Oh my boss wants you because you are rare. We are on mission to kill all dragon riders. Since you are a dragon rider very dangerous to us and our plan."

"What?" Naruto is very confuse.

"Your see I can sense you have power that it is growing deeper. It is also very amazing you are bonded by the dragon over there. I'll tell you a secret. We are the ones who killed all the dragons. We thought it was all now instinct but you have the last dragon. We all know you too well. We all have been watching you. During your childhood through today."

Naruto was shock. This man was the reason the dragons were extinct. Probably his boss was the one who killed the previous dragon rider. Plus he been watching him. Now he feels like the man is a stocker. He can feel his blood boil. Getting mad, Anthrax saw Naruto's face and began to laugh

Anthrax slowly got his sword out of his case. "Now young one, right now, I want to kill you!"

Out of no where, Anthrax use his speed to go towards Naruto. Naruto didn't see him but  something glint from the small sunlight. So on instinct he block the himself with his sword horizontally. Then that's when he hear the noise.

Clank

Anthrax sword was vertically pushing Naruto's sword. Anthrax grin senile at Naruto as he jump back and swing his sword down. With a grunt from Naruto he quickly as he could to block the sword hurtle toward him.

They were doing this for few minutes. Striking with each other. Naruto didn't get a hit on Athrax. Only got scraped and cuts on his clothes and cheek.

Anthrax draws his dark energy to his sword before striking towards Naruto. Naruto doesn't have time to protect himself or counter the move. But he found himself being shielded by Yuki.

Thank you, Yuki. 

No problem. Now let's finish this battle!

Right

Naruto quickly put his sword on his back before doing the necessary hand signs.

Dog> horse> bird

Futon: daitoppa (Wind release: breakthrough.)

Naruto blew a large breath of air towards Anthrax trying to distract him. Anthrax use his both hands to shelf his face from the wind. In the end it didn't do anything.