The Project..

Anthony's POV:
I was sitting in school about to fall asleep but the teacher said we have a project and we have 3 weeks to finish it and she was putting us into groups.
Ms.kronk started to say the names of the people in groups once she got to my name it all went down hill. I was paired up with Elijah Oren. Elijah out of all people it had to be him. I guess being pair with him isn't that bad hes got good looks. Nice dark brown hair,Beautiful brown eyes.

3rd person:
Elijah walked up to Anthony and said "hey....when do you want to start the project?.."He looked down.

"Uh..are you free tonight?" Anthony asked.

"Yea do you want to come to my place?"He looked at him and smiled.

           Time skip o- o:
Anthony arrived at Elijahs house an knocked on the door.
After he knock there was a loud noise like something hitting the floor.The door started to open after a few minutes. Elijah opened the door all the way. " Hey uh come in"

"What was that lound noise?"Anthony looked at him confused.

"It..was just my controller it fell after i placed it down......."
Elijah look down and blushed a little.

" So what do you want to make the project about?" Elijah asked.

"We can do it about the rock cycle thats pretty easy" Anthony replied.