Chapter 5

After that... Encounter with that man, me and Wolf finally decided to rush straight back inside. I lead Wolf bad to the bed so he could lay down and I rushed to grab my school things. I got changed in front of Wolf because lets be real, he's just an animal not a person. Once I was changed into my famous black skinnies, Panic! at The Disco shirt and black TOMS, I grabbed my back pack and left for school. On the way I saw Austin Carlile and Alan Ashby -the schools populars- and made sure they didn't see me. After dodging The Giraffe and Ginger Kitten, I was at the bus stop waiting for my bus to show up. Only while waiting for the bus I saw that man again... Vic I think his name was. Anyways, I tried to hide but he saw me and rushed up to me. And the only thin I could do was continue walking. I just needed to get away from him but I ended up bumping into them. Oh fuck sake!! Beau Boken, Oli Sykes, Ronnie Radke and Ashley Purdy. Ronnie saw me first and I'm so sure his eyes where an luminous green. anyways, he saw me and smirked my way, elbowing Beau. And thats when things get nasty. Urgh Beau walked up to me and began "oh why if it isn't little mute boy. Have a good time yesterday?? Don't worry we got it all onto video and it's now up on the internet. haha you *punch to the stomach* little *kick in the back* faggot *kick* get *kick* and *kick* fight!!" And with one swift kick from Ronnie, I was chocking back a cry of pain. "Freak" was the last thin I heard from them before I was pulled to my feet and I instinctively pushed them away to reveal that tanned up hottie. "Hey you okay??" His voice ran through my pounding head. I nodded in reply. I turned on my heal and continued to walk but with breathing difficulty. Oh boy did I get it bad.

Once I got into school, the bell rung signalling that it was first period. When I got to my locker I noticed something. Or someone. I got to my locker and right next to mine was this tall lanky kid, trying to open his. All he had to do was just break the lock to open it like it was a twig. He reminded me of someone but I don't know who though. I close my locker but before I could walk away Vic was shouting. "Kellin wait!!" Can he stop stalking me?! I turned to look at him and thats when it hit me. The tall lanky kid looked like Vic but taller and with tattoos all over him. "Kellin. I thought maybe we could hang out together. Like me, you, Mike and my other friends like only if you want??" Wait. Hold up. He wants to... No he can't this must be a dare. I quickly shook my head and walked to first period. Math. Oh boy. In my math was Beau, Andy Biersack, Ashley, Alan, Austin, Pete Wents, Patrick Stump, Mikey and Gerard Way and Frank Iero. Frank and Andy are my only two friends in Hell but they're real nice and amazing. I took my seat in the back with Biersack and Iero and all we did most lesson was text each other. Until the door opened to reveal no other than Vic. "Mr.Mann wants to see Kellin." He spoke so casually. I got up and grabbed my stuff waving at Andy and Frank before walking out the door. "Mr.Mann doesn't want to speak with you. I do." Vic grabbed my hand and literally dragged my to the boys toilet. When we got there I gave him a confused look. "Look I saw what happened this morning and you couldn't breath properly. Why do they beat you up??" Oh no. Well I guess he must find out sooner or later right?? I grabbed my white board from my bag and wrote "because I'm gay and mute" All he did was shake his head. And now I have about her bully who wants to beat the shit out of me. Great. It's not like I'm not use to it anyway. "I'll fucking kill them!! I swear to fucking god if they touch you again I will personally rip their heads off and feed them to my dogs!!" Vic barked which caught me of guard a bit. He looked so pissed off so I had to quickly write down "it's fine just calm down" but he shook his head and walked out of the toilets. Shit. When I walked out I bumped into Tall Lanky guy on the way. "Oh shit sorry dude- hey your Kellin right?? I'm Mike Vic's cool brother." He smiled sweetly and I returned with a smile of my own. "It's fine Mike" He read my whiteboard and smiled even bigger. Now I'm jealous. He has the most genuine smile which light up the hallway even more. "Hey fancy coming to my place after school to hang out or something?" He asked ever so nicely but I had to bail on him because I can't tell my father and Mike couldn't know whats going on at home. I shook my head and he seemed to understand when he said "it's fine maybe another day?" And I just nodded. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and asked for my timetable which is hesitantly gave him. "Sweet we have art together. Like in a couple of minutes." Great. We walked to art and some kid was limping which kinda reminded me of Wolf. SHIT WOLF!! I made Mike let go and literally ran, yes ran, straight out of school and back home. I ran till my legs hurt and when I got to my house the door was wide open with growls and barking coming from inside. My fist thought was my father but the voice I heard wasn't his. "Give. Me. The. Boy." The voice seethed. Then there was a whimper which made me quickly and quietly stalk into the house. A man was onto of Wolf with his back to me. I jumped on his back which made him shoot straight up to get me off. He was... Hissing?? He clawed at my hands but I didn't let go. I wouldn't let go. Wolf slowly got up and lunged for the man's leg and sunk his knife like teeth into his leg. Ouch.