⚠️Prologue and warnings⚠️

What are you doing here?  Yes, you.  Who is reading this.

This is a diary, you shouldn't be reading it. But, well, now that you are here, I would like to warn you about everything you can find written. It's not a diary about me, at least not that personal.  It is a research journal.

Raven Town, a peaceful town where everyone lives their lives.  Where everyone is happy.  Where nothing ever happens.  Until one day, random disappearances of three young people occurred in Raven Town.  Where did they go?  Why didn't the police find any traces?  What did they do with them?

Anyway, remember these two things:

• Raven Town is no longer a good place to live.

• I'm going to find out what really happened.

~

Lisa Morgan and Beck Anderson are best friends. Together they decide to open an investigation into the disappearances of their friends. The police dropped the case when there were no more leads to follow, and Lisa and Beck began collecting clues and writing them down in a diary.  Lisa Morgan's Diary.

*****

L

isa Morgan's Diary. First story published.

⚠️ This story contains mention of blood, death, violence, lifeless bodies (mention is made of corpses), murder, disappearance, occasional inappropriate language, psychological problems, suicide, strong emotions;  It can contain very vivid experiences according to the sensitivity of each reader; Therefore, it is recommended that it be for an audience over fourteen years old.

If it is difficult for you to imagine the scenarios, you can go to the section: 'Lisa Morgan's Diary aesthetic ' where you will find some images according to the story.

Lisa Morgan's diary is a story that talks about disappearances within a small town, mention is made of characters with different personalities each and there may be slight mentions of the lgbtq+ community.  If these topics make you uncomfortable or are not to your liking, I recommend not reading the story and refraining from offensive and inappropriate comments.

I recommend reading the story with a black background so that you can better appreciate the extra elements of the story (images, especially).

All rights reserved.  No to plagiarism.  This story is completely my own and contains fictitious places, people, and situations; any resemblance to reality is mere coincidence.

Now, with your own consent to start reading, I give you the most cordial welcome to "Lisa Morgan's Diary."

"