-|| ~.Chapter 3.~ ||-

.~.~.~.

|| ~"Pink Permission Slip"~ ||

(Your/Name) Second Person P.O.V.

'What's taking her so long...' You said, legs bouncing from underneath the table. You were sitting on the dinning table chair. Currently answering any question that came your way to keep the conversation up till Ashlyn got back from her business. Though, mainly it was just Aiden asking you about any similar experience you both had before or what you like.

"What's your favorite color?"

"(Favorite/Color)."

"What's your favorite animal?"

"I would've said (Second/Favorite/Animal) but it's (First/Favorite/Animal)."

"Do you rarely go out?"

"Not rarely, I'll go skating if I feel like to."

"What do you skate with?"

"Sometimes rollerblades or skateboard."

"Niceee."

He then names off the tricks he's been trying which ended of poorly failing a couple of times but managed to pull it off. A headache was swirling around you're head. You stood up from your seat. The conversations that has been passing around stopped to look at you in confusion. You felt yourself grow slightly nervous by the stares that followed your every move.

"I'm just going to check on Ashlyn, please excuse me." You hurriedly said. Being polite in your tone to not make it seem rude of you leaving. Taking your chance to bolt your way up the stairs to check to see why and what has been holding Ashlyn for so long.

Reaching the top of the floor, you walked towards Ashlyn's room. Secretly doing a rhythmic knock on the door that only you and Ashlyn knew about since you were 10. You patiently waited for her to answer. There was an awfully long silence, signifying that she wasn't there. 'Maybe she's still doing her "business" in the bathroom.' You sarcastically said the quote. Aware of her stalling to past some time.

You knocked onto the bathroom door. The sound of of muffled shuffling could be heard on the other side. "Hey, Ash? Are you doing alright there? You've been in there for quite some time now." A hint of concern can be heard within your words. There was a short silence before a noise of the lock clicking was made. You scooted slightly back to give Ashlyn some space as the bathroom door was swung open. Revealing an alright Ashlyn standing before you.

"Yeah, was just surprised that a guy we've met for 9 hours is here at our house unexpected." Ashlyn answers, explaining her sudden hurry. "Can't blame you. He's been asking me questions nonstop." You shrugged in defeat. "Though it is suspicious that he just showed up. Maybe he's planning on something." You additionally pondered. "Anyways let's go. They're probably going to question on what's taking us so long already and plus I feel exhausted answering Aiden's questions." Ashlyn slightly laughs.

You both made your ways back downstairs with you following behind Ashlyn. The chitter chatter growing each step you both make. "You're taking my spot, and you owe me too for holding the conversation." Hand patting onto Ashlyn shoulder to grab her attention for a short while. "What do you want then? Something that isn't expensive." She side glances over to look at you. You lowly laughed. "I ain't that mean." Playfully sticking a tongue out. "That one time where I bought you (Expensive/Item), or that one prank incident with dad?" She calls out, she could keep naming the 'bad' pranks but didn't since you both are dealing with something at the moment. "Past is past." You crossed you arms. "Spray paints?" You asked. "Sure, I can get some for you."