Getting Nerdy

If you think about school it is nothing but a cage, if you work your way out it won't be so hard.

I mean like high school; mostly with all the different cliques makes you feel like you're being stuck in a zoo withdifferent kinds of animals that you know don't  mix. We have the Jocks, Preps,Emos,the Normie's,the Queen..Bitches, and us the Nerds. For us high school is way worse cause of the others picking on us and name calling and the list go's on and on. Why? 'Cause kids are cruel. I don't get why we all can't sit around singing a lovely camp song and hug eac- Let me not even finish that it will never happen.

" Move LeLe." some boy said in a teasing voice, i turned to see nobody other than Walker, my best friend. I sighed and chuckled to myself a bit weirded out how we break the high school rules by hanging out. " Shut Up, WeWe. Anyhow, I would love to stand here and chat with you but i have to head off to class." He dropped his head and laughed a bit then mubled something like  "I wonder." After he hugged me and I waved goodbye from over my shoulder, I walked to my first class of the day. Walker and I, have been friends ever since I could remember. I don't really remember how we met, but I know he's always been there for me through the ups and the downs...Even the time period called Beware of the Ratchad ass girlfriend.That was a horrible time. I'm so glad he got rid of her because it almost drew our friendship apart and I couldn't live without him. I walked into class silently sitting next to Max who was waiting for the teacher to arrive. I was so out of it my teacher had to call my name a couple times for me to notice.  "

Miss Dawson? Would you answer the question?" my teacher...um Mrs. Righy had asked. I blushed at all the looks and chuckles going on around the room and  I smiled sheepishly, embarrassed. "Um would you mind repeating it once more?" I asked. She sighed, a big smile on her face. I was one of her favorite students so I knew she was just kidding around.  "Liana Dawson are you here?" I giggled quietly. " Yes Ms.Righy, right here." She laughed as well going on to the next person in attendance. Since it was Friday she made us talk. Max tried to stir up a conversation with me, but saw that I wasn't really here today so Serena and he began to chat. I don't know what I was thinking about, I just knew that I was thinking, which was absolutely weird cause if I thought too hard I would feel my brain freeze over. Huh. Weird, righ- My thoughts were dismangled by the bell indecating that we could head out. I collecting my books slowly, was still here when her next class entered. "Dammit,"  I muttered under my breath, running to the door not seing that the bitch was standing right there. If I would've known I definitely would've avoided it all. The next thing I knew I was on the floor, supporting myself on my elbows and rubbing my head. Had she really just pushed me? Obviously she had or I wouldn't be on the ground. I looked all around me. At all my classmates pointing to me and laughing, taking pictures of me while she just smirked at me. This was the day when I decided it was time for a change. " Don't underestamate me." were my last words before I got up and left my things on the ground. I was sick and tired of being treated like shit. It  wasn't nessacary and I was going to give them a taste of their own medicine. Lets see if they can handle it...

 Give A bigg Hand to My editor:

Artful_dodger who is a very BIG help!!

Hello!! how did ya like it kind-of itchy huh but the next chapters will be much much better so vote, comment, and fan neww to wattpad so :D idkk how it works but yea all of the above you guys know what to do