Chapter 14

"I love everything about you, all your scars and all your smiles" - Kalvin

**This chapter contains sexual harassment and domestic mental issues**

**Please feel free to skip if you uncomfortable with this**

"You love frozen, don't you?" he declared and put the pendant on her neck.

"How did you know that?" she asked him with a confused face but he replied with a smile and both headed to the entrance. As evening arises, they spend plenty of time enjoying the enchanting view of the Eiffel Tower.

Raelynn enjoyed her day, replenished with ravishing memories. With a lot of pictures clicked and shared happiness, Kalvin notices Raelynn's stomach-hungry music, " Come, baby, let fill your little tummy" he declared with a chuckle. She nodded with a smile.

Soon they reached on stay and both placed them on seats. The waiter grabbed their order and went in. Kalvin loves to see Raelynn's beautiful smile on her lips on entire day.

" Kalvin" she called him. "Yes, Caramel?"
"Um... If you don't mind, can I ask you something?"  His face got serious in her question, "Yes baby. Anything wrong?" he asked with concern. She shakes her head, " No, not like that. Um...  The waiter, I pointed out yesterday " She is cut off by his bitter voice,

"I fired him". Her eyes enlarged, " Y-You what, wait, you own this place?". He smirks at her, " Of course baby". "But --" she cut off by him, oh no, by the waiter.

He placed plates and went away. She faced his dark eyes," But how could you, I mean, why you do that?" He ignored her with a smile, took a bit of a noddle in the fork and fed her. " Kalvin" she named him after taking noddles, of course. he sighed and placed spoons down, " Don't I tell you, I'm a possessive psycho. You must be honoured that I leave him alive, Baby".

She stunned by his words, grabbed a fork and pointed at him, " Are you a Mafia or Assassin?" He laughed at her childish side, grabbed her fork and placed it down, " No baby. I'm just..." he pressed his words. "Just what? Say me" she commands him.

He burst into laughter, " I'm just a CEO, baby. Not a Mafia neither assassin" She let out a relieved sigh," Good to hear"  After dinner, they both moved toward their room and both fresh up. Separately, I can see you.  

Raelynn wears a  nightgown after showering and searches for Kalvin in the room. She finds him on the balcony and makes her way to him. She didn't like to waste minutes just hallucinations about her past to tell him, she was sure that declaring openly to him.

 She didn't like to waste minutes just hallucinations about her past to tell him, she was sure that declaring openly to him