Called in

Yuna and Chaeryeong were casually chilling on the couch of their dorm's living room when they got a message on their group chat.

<itzy girlies>

 catgirl^^: old man jyp is calling us into his office :/

princess👑: what did ryujin do this time? 

ryu ;): what makes you think i did something?? :(

ryu ;): you woke up and chose violence choi jisu

princess👑: this would be the 18th time this month he would call you into his office because you were flirting with the female staff members...

catgirl^^: would love to keep this lovely argument going but we really gotta get there asap

 catgirl^^: where are yuna and chaeryeong???

hussey :D: sorry guys we fell asleep on the couch

ryeong💋: we'll be there in a few

••• 

 As the two Itzy members were getting ready to head out of the door, chaos struck upon the Stray Kids dorm.

 "GUYS" Chan interrupted the intense game of uno going on " I'M GETTING A CALL FROM JYP. SHUT UP"

 He put the call on speaker as silence filled the room.

 "Chan, I need all of you to come to my office in the next 10 minutes" the voice of their CEO spoke.

 "Did something happen?"

"Not quite" he paused for a moment "Just come and I'll explain"

 "That was random" Felix said after the call ended.

 "I wonder if he wants us to have another comeback" Hyunjin said with an eye roll. They could never catch a break.

 "I hope not" Jeongin said with a slight pout.

"Wait, when did he say we have to be there?" asked Changbin.

 "In 10 mins" answered Chan like the good leader he was. I don't think he actually processed what he said.

 They were all in their pajamas, having just eaten breakfast. 10 minutes would take just for them to get up from their couch.

 "WAIT WHAT" realization seemed to hit Han. "GUYS WE GOTTA GET READY"

 And that is how the biggest tornado recorded in South Korea started. There, in the Stray Kids dorm, as the guys ran around to get ready.

•••

 Both Itzy's and Stray Kids's dorms were on the same floor of the building. In a weird coincidence, when the boys were running down the hallway to be there on time, Charyeong and Yuna were exiting their dorm. Just as Chaeryeong was turning around, after locking the door, she bumped head-first into Hyunjin's chest. 

 "Ow" said the drama llama. 

 "So sorry! Did I hurt you?" Chaeryeong inquired as she took Hyunjin's joke seriously. 

 "Don't you worry your pretty head. You aren't that strong." he smirked.

 "Now I feel better" she said sarcastically, trying to hide her blush.

 "Where are you all running to anyways?" asked Yuna. 

 "We were called into JYP's office" answered Seungmin. 

 "Us too!" Yuna said in a surprised tone. 

 "Huh" added Han.

(a/n: I dunno if this is a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it! look forward to the next one byeee)