The trouble has only begun.....

WARNING THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN-
BLOOD
GORE
RACISM (in a way)
POSSIBLE MENTIONS OF ABUSE
AND POSSIBLY MORE TRIGGER!
NOT ALL WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER SOME MIGHT, BUT IF ANY BOTHER YOU PLEASE LEAVE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

( Most of these characters were made by my friend. The only one I made was Zadix, but I also made the story. They just wanted to make characters for it, and I let them)
‐----------‐---‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      I, Zadix stared out the window of the counsel's castle, the place I have lived since they found me, I was 8, a lost child, barely surviving but they took me in, and saved me, gave me a home, and made sure I would be ready for the tournament that was only a few month away, the one where they would find the Ultimate species, where they hoped I would win, and then, if I won, I would be replicated to help they city thrive. But I had better things to do, I had to do my monthly check, where I would answer question to insure I was not a rebel and be let go, then I could go on my date with Sage and Eclipse, yes Sage was part black cat but I had fallen for him and Eclipse, and I couldn't let the counsel kill Sage, so I kept his existence secret.

       I walked the halls, my hand following the purple line that contrasted the black wall, the purple light the castle, that powered the whole city. Technically, it was the counsel's power that powered the whole city, and it was what kept people fed, as long as they followed the counsel, they were promised food, shelter, water, and many more, as long as you served them. Soon I arrived at my destination, the door to it opened and I walked in, there was this got it in a chair at a table and at the opposite side of the table was another chair, and on the table were open, medal cuffs attached to it. I knew how this worked. You sat in the chair, put your hand in the cuffs, the cuffs closed, they asked you questions, and then you got to leave and do whatever. So I did as usual.

      "HELLO," the robotic voice said once my hands were cuffed,"ZADIX  LETS START WITH QUESTION ONE. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE COUNSEL" I roll my eyes as it asks this easy and so boring question "What type of question si this?!They saved me, of course of love and care for them, there basically my parents!" I say this, and I intend to mean it wholeheartedly, but there feels like something off about, like a faded memory tugging at me, but I push it away, this it what the counsel taught me to do."VERY WELL" it finally responds "NEXT-" and the questions continued with a smiling pattern and finally I was free to go, and I waste no time hurrying to where the meet up place with Sage and Eclipse was.

        In the city people either, praised me, for my deeds or crimes done in the counsel's name, or feared me, both valid reactions.I waved to some passing people well I hurried through the busy city I saw many tags on ears and some torn ears and some clean cut, this was a way of the counsel keeping track of us, the cut our ear and put a tag on it ith a number. But that wasn't my focus i had to hurry to the meeting spot for our date, considering how long the checkup took, I was probably late.

      Finally, I got there, and I could have never prepared myself for the sight I saw, Xindigo(Indigo) was standing over a wounded Eclipse holding an even worse wounded Sage, who was unconscious Xindigo must have found them well he was doing his patrol around the city!If only I had been here sooner!Xindigo was the counsel main fox to get rid of the rebel and black cats, and he was ruthless and insane.

       I wasn't going to stand by and let this happen, without thinking, I pulled out my spear ran at Xindigo. I leaped and japped into his back he screamed, and his head quickly snapped around at me and he whipped around pulling the spear from my hands and than he slashed his sith at me, then I felt nothing.....

I was nothing.....

I was.......

Just...

Floating...

So peacefully....

Like I was in water....

An ocean, sinking.....

       Then it felt like something pulled me out of the water, and I gasped for air as the surface of the water broke, and I was in bed, one for the injured and I had bandages around my chest and I looked around the room. Beside me in the other bed was Sage, unconscious, but breathing, and he was covered in bandages I quickly got of the bed I was on. Pain shocked my chest, and I fell to the ground. That must be because of Xindigo. "What are you doing?!You could worsen your wound!" Sounded a young, but loud and grumpy voice, I looked up and it was a pink and white Kistune-dog hybrid, who had bandages on his leg and arm and had an eyes batch over his right eye, he seemed very quick and eager in a grouchy way to help me up back onto the bed.

"Xenix, be easy on our new arrival," sounded a female voice. She sounded kind and gentle, but wise. I wiped my head around to see, and it was a black-cat and fox hybrid, and she looked at me with a ting of sympathy. "You should rest. You may have caused a lot of trouble for us, but you protected someone even when the counsel will be angry with you." As she said those words a realization struck me, the counsel would never accept me back, and i had just lost my family, and worse, they would make sure they killed me 

      "The trouble has just begun..." I saw as I feel alls the warmth drain from my body as I say the thought out loud, the black-cat fox hybrid nods "yes but for now, rest, we will talk later once you have rested." And she turns around and hurries someplace else I turn back to look at Sage well the Kistune-dog hybrid, Xenix says "Rest, he may be your boyfriend but he'll be fine, atleats under my cae, and he needs rest more than you do, and if you are not alive or injured worse or maybe even not healing as fast as you should be that would worry him and so the best thing you can do now is rest."

    I nodded in understanding, and layer down and closed my eyes to sleep, I thought it would be hard, but it was easy, and I fell into a sweet slumber....

[END, WILL GET PICTURE FOR CHARACTER IF THEY ARE NOT ALREADY UPLOADED]