1

word count: 1149

Hello, he said.
He probably didn't even realise how scared I was at that moment but even if he did, it wouldn't have made a difference. I just sat there, the dark surrounding me, just him standing in the light that came from the open door.
But the light was too far away for me to reach. He smirked at me. That disgusting smirk. I Wish I could go back to the good old days were I didn't know him.
My life was perfect. I didn't want to change a thing. It was good as it was. But he came and I walked right into his trap. To tell the truth, I am the son of a mafiaboss and he was my lover.

1 year ago:
,,Hyunjin?" my father called out
,,Yeah what's up?''
,,Come here for a second"
,,OK" , I said and ran to were my father was standing. With him a man, clothed in black. I had to admit, he did look quite handsome. The man was about my age, 19.
,,This is Lee Minho and from today on he is going to be in our mafia so treat him good." My father said.
,,And he is going to be under your command so could you please show him everything? I've got business to do." ,and with that he just left and I was alone with the stranger named Lee Minho.

,,Ok because he didn't introduce me, I'm Hwang Hyunjin, I'm 19 years old and his son."
,,I know", he simply said, keeping a cold expression on his face.
Wow, this is going to be a great time with him, I thought.
"then I'll show you the room you're going to live in now." to that he didn't say anything so I just started walking so he could follow me.
"I imagined it bigger" was the only thing he sayd when he first saw his room. what a jerk.
"If you are here longer und my father respects you, you'll probably get a bigger room so don't worry"
"Then I assume your's is large huh. I'd rather sleep there"

Now what the hell was that supposed to mean... with or without me?
But it would be kinda embarassing to ask that so I just chuckled and led him to our kitchen.
The end of our tour was in the training halls because he wanted to practice directly and I didn't really had anything else to show him.

evening of the same day 11 pm

I was sitting on my chair in front of a pretty big canvas when I heard someone knocking on my door, which is kind of weird because normally no one comes to my room, especially not at this time. But I still sayd "yeah, what's up?"
no answer came but instead a Lee Minho who entered my room. With a pillow in his hand?
"like I sayd... I'd rather sleep here"
and with that he walked to my bed and claimed it as his.
The only proper thought my head could form at that moment was "what the fuck".
of course I didn't say it but what the hell is he thinking?!
"could you please get out of my room and leave me alone?" was what I said instead, my father would most likely kill me if he heard I wasn't nice to Minho so always stay friendly.
"nope, it's actually pretty comfy here. I like it."
"well... same goes for me and it is literally mine so please leave, you have your own"
"if you like it too, I don't mind sharing a bed. Don't be such a child."
to tell the truth something inside me desperately wanted him to stay because... damn he's hot. so maybe I should give in? It wouldn't be to bad... right?
"Ok, but I want to sleep on the side where you are laying on right now!"
"but yes of course my dear"
now what was that? If I wasn't confused before, now I definately am and he could probably read that much from my face.
"You know, you're actually kinda cute." At that my face grew red in an instant. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to let him stay in my room but it's to late now.
"Anyway... what are you doing?"
"I was painting but someone interrupted me."
"Oh don't be like this, you like it when I do what I want and don't listen to your opinion, when I decide what's best for you. Isn't that right little slut?"
to say I was shocked is an understatement... my mouth fell open as I just looked at him smirking and looking down on me like I was some stupid child.
"Now that your mouth is open, why don't you do something useful with it? like sucking my dick"
Holy shit. I think I know why he wanted to sleep in my bed. But i can't say I don't like the image of me naked under him, sucking his big cock and him coming all over my face, getting me to be the cumslut I am. Oh dear lord forgive me for my dirty mind.
"The fact that you're not replying means you don't dislike it I guess", again him smirking at me.
Fuck now why am I getting hard?! Still sitting in front of my canvas as i was painting beautiful flowers. Daisies to be exact.
"Don't you wanna join me on the bed?"
I do think he's hot and he is definetly right about my sexual likes but if he wants me, he needs to do a little more than that. And I also can't trust him. Like, I just met him this morning.
"If you want me to be your's, earn it. And now get out."
And to my surprise he actually got up and left my room. What a weird person. But how does he know that I like being dominatet so much?
I should definately ask him tomorrow, even though it is pretty emberassing.
After all that I went to sleep imediately.
Next morning
"Good morning sunshine. I made breakfast for you so eat up."
guess I should've locked my room yesterday.
"I never eat breakfast"
"Hm sad, well then let's practice together"
"I've got work to do... we are in a gang, remember?"
Then suddenly I heard knocking on my door.
"You may come in"
Now there was Park Jin-young, the personal assistent of my dad.
"Hyunjin, your father wants to see you and you Lee Minho too"
"We'll be there in a minute Jin" was the only thing I said and shortly after that he left the room.
"Then let's go see your dad, princess"
"But you do realize that I'm a man, right?"
"I do, but you could probably moan just as high as a woman. But way more beautiful of course."