The brother we never knew.

Techno and Wilbur didnt mean to find out their Father secret. Really , they didnt! The two thirteen year olds were just looking for their baby pictures in the attic when they came across a box with "sunshine" written on it, they had thought maybe it was stuff of theirs but they had never seen this kind of stuff. There was a raccoon plushy , pictures of a blond boy with their Father and Mother but with anothe women aswell , who was this kid?.

"Tech , is dad.." Wilbur started ,not daring to finish the sentance. And the way his twin looked over at him he was thinking the same. Was their Father cheating on their Mother? or had he another family this whole time without telling them? maybe he didnt leave to work all the time but to the other women!?

"I- should we talk to him about this? or tell mom?" Wilbur questioned , holding the picture with the other women and their father in his hand "i feel sorry for mom.." he whispered

"i do too.. but lets not tell them yet ok? maybe.. maybe she already knows? Lets just see how dad acts the next few days ok?" Techno sighed , he had always been the calm one of them. While Techno was calm and quiet , learning violin and about greek gods , Wilbur was loud and got excited really fast but also mad and upset , he learned the guitar and was ok at school. The two were the complete oposite of each other but still the same at moments.

-----

Phil and Kristin both knew something was up within a week. The twins were acting weird all week long ,looking at Phil with an upset expression and at Krisint with an expression of concern and worry, but why? Why were the twins looking at them so weird since they were in the attic to get their baby pictures? Something was not right and they were going to find out what , they would take care of them and be the best Parents they could for the twins, that had been his last wish.. they would never break their promise to him.

"boys! can you come downstairs please!" Kristin yelled up the stairs , it had been exactly a week since they started acting weird and it was going to stop today the Parents both agreed.

"what is it Mom?" Wilbur and Techno both said in sync as they came running down the stairs , they both looked normal when they entered the kitchen but ones they saw their Father standing next to their Mother with that sweet fond look their expressions immediatly changed once again like it had been for the past week.

"could you two sit down please?, we need to have a talk " she asked , also noticing their expressions , the Twins immediatly sat down at the dining table both fidling with their hands.

With a sigh from Phil, him and Kristin sat down aswell "whats been up with you two? something has been going on in your minds for the past week and we want to know what" he said "you dont have to tell us if you dont feel ready to , but we are concerned and cant help you if we dont know. You can also just tell one of us-"

"why have you been cheating on Mom and since when?." Wilbur immediatly blurted out , Phil immediatly stopped talking looking shocked at Wilbur then Kristin and from her to the Twins again

"cheating? i havent ever cheated on your mother and i never will You two.. " he ressured the twins "where did you get the idea i was cheating on my wife?"

"you two.. have been thinking your Father was cheating on me? thats why you acted this weird?" kristing asked before they could answer their Fathers question. So she really didnt know he was cheating on her with another women and even had a child with her and he was acting dumb. got it.

"well you.. we-" Techno started

"wewentintotheatticandfoundaweirdboxthinkingitwasoneofoursstuffbutweonlyfoundpicturesofdadwithanotherwomenandayoungblondkidintherealongwithkidsstuffsowethoughthewascheatingonyoubutwedidntknowhowtotellyou"