4. It's time to end

Siya's Pov

As soon as he started saying, my heart was shattering into pieces. It is not like i was not prepared for this, but still.... it is hurting me. Tears are rolling down my eyes uncontrollably . I listened each and every word he said and decided to accept my mistake and requested him to give me a chance.

Aditya cupped my cheeks. His hand was warm, my cheeks felt like burning and it's the first time i saw love in his eyes but hearing "we should end this"everything went blank and blurry in front of me. I stepped back from him.
It's okay if he don't want me, i will not force myself in his life and decided to end this.

It was better to disappear from his eyes rather than showing my tears to him. I started running as fast a possible to avoid him and was about to fall, i closed my eyes...but i didn't hit the ground.

My hands were holding something.... something rock hard. I opened my eyes and saw it was not something, it was someone. Someone was holding me in his arms. His one hand was around my waist and another grabbing my neck. My hand was digging his rock hard biceps and resisting myself from falling down.

"Are you okay?" He asked in his heavy , husky voice.
I was already in the verge of crying and when he asked me tears started sheding from eyes, my heart was feeling heavy and wanted to cry out loudly. I don't know what is happening to me. He is a stranger, i shouldn't be crying in front him but it was very difficult for me to controll my heart and tears.
Seeing my tears "Is it hurting you anywhere?" he asked in a worried way.
I grabbed the collar of his shirt making him lean towards me and looking into his eyes and said
"My heart, it's... it's....hurting, my body is feels weak like i am want fall down and cry".

*Alexa!!! play banjaara from ek villian*

I saw his hand moving towards me and in a blink of time i was in his arms. He hugged me. My head was resting in his chest, i can hear his heartbeat. His hug was so tight that i felt like all of my broken pieces of heart is sticked back together.
I cried. I cried until all my sorrows were gone.
The last time i have cried like this was 5 years back.

I gained my consciousness,pulled myself back from his arms, wiped my tears and looked at him, he was already staring at me like he was worried about me ..like he was pitying me.
I cleared my throat and said "i am sorry for troubling you, and I didn't mean to cry in front of you". I moved my gaze from the ground to look at his face and noticed his shirt was all wet "i am sooo sorry...meri wajah se apki shirt khrab hogyi". He didn't uttered a word.
He moved his hand inside the pocket and took out handkerchief and forwarded it towards me.
"Take it and it's okay, you don't have to say sorry . My shirt is not important but you are. Never let anyone hurt you so much that you break down like this" saying this he sat inside the car and drove away.

I was still buffering what he said and looked at the handkerchief he gave me. I wiped my tears with that and proceeded to look for auto.
I sat in the auto and remembered i didn't asked his name "Areee maine to unka nam bhi nhi pucha. Ab mai yeh rumal kaise wapis krungi. Shyd hum wapis milengay bhi nahi".

I apologise for updating late.
In this chapter i have given a glimpse of male lead 🌚.
Are you guyzz excited for next chapter....!!!
Ab yaha tak aa hi gaye ho to vote krdo🙊.
Love u guyyss😚❤️