Bloody love .

In the eerie quiet of the small town, Marcus, harboring a dark secret, attended the local high school with a bloodthirst that set him apart. His twisted affinity for killing animals made him an outcast, a weird guy no one dared to engage with.

One day, Lena, a mysterious girl with a penchant for writing and a love for mysteries, entered the scene. Marcus, captivated by her enigmatic allure, showered her with unnecessary attention. Lena, in turn, found fascination in his silence and mysterious demeanor, and an unusual connection began to form.

As feelings blossomed, a new player entered the stage-Lucas, a charismatic guy who flirted shamelessly with Lena. The growing jealousy inside Marcus reached a boiling point, pushing him to commit a heinous act. Masked under the cover of night, he took Lucas's life.

With the town shaken by the news of Lucas's murder, Lena, driven by her love for mysteries, decided to investigate. Unaware of Marcus's involvement, she sought his help. In a moment of misguided trust, Marcus confessed everything to Lena, hoping she could save him.

Risking everything, Lena provided a fake alibi, protecting Marcus from the authorities. As their bond deepened, Marcus revealed his dark desires to escalate from animal to human targets. Frightened but determined, Lena attempted to guide him away from the abyss of his violent tendencies.

One fateful night, as they watched TV together, Lena discovered Marcus's mental instability through a hidden medical report. Fearful for her safety, she began documenting the evidence. In a desperate attempt to confront Marcus about his condition, she delved into his personal belongings, unaware of the storm she was about to unleash.

Caught in the act, Marcus's rage erupted, leading to a tragic end for Lena. Consumed by guilt and the horror of his actions, Marcus, in a moment of clarity, chose to end his own life, leaving behind a town haunted by the darkness that had unfolded within its borders.