Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The sound of a baby crying echoed through the narrow corridors.

Inside her lavishly decorated room, a midwife had just severed the umbilical cord and was taking great care in cleansing the small child before he was handed over to the wet nurse.

Dasha's irritation was rising.

The onlookers and staff were well aware that they needed to take care of the precious little prince with haste.

"He's beautiful, Dasha . . . would you like to hold him before I hand him off?"

A frustrated sigh . . .

"No, I wouldn't. I would just like you to get him taken care of and set up in his room away from me. I have a splitting headache, and that incessant crying is only making things worse."

"Very well . . . Did you want us to save the cord for you?"

"Eww, no. Why would I want that? I carried him and birthed him; that's all I needed. All I required was reassurance that he was as perfect as I had bred him to be. Since you have confirmed what I already know, the faster you take him away, the better. I bore him to be my mate, and I have taken the necessary supplements to prevent my breasts from producing milk. I do not need a motherly bond with my future mate. Now, the faster you get him out of here, the faster I can have the doctor take care of any loose ends with my body. I haven't gotten fucked in a week and would like to know when I will be able to remedy that."

"Yes, ma'am."

Once the child was cleaned up, he was handed to the wet nurse, who quickly placed his small mouth on her nipple, where he was able to suckle the milk his little body needed for nourishment.

The boy was quiet and content. His small fingers clasped onto the wet nurse as he fed.

Seeing that he had taken to her breast, the midwife, wet nurse, and child left Dasha's room.

Another group of people came in to remove all the soiled sheets and replace them with clean, fresh ones while Dasha ventured over to the shower, where she could wash off the remnants of giving birth. She made sure to bring a young strapping werewolf to keep her company while she showered. She may not have full functionality of her birthing canal, but she was still able to receive enjoyment from behind.

After a long hot shower, Dasha, donning a long silk robe, emerged from the en suite and returned to find her room had been cleaned, and a few of her soldiers were now standing in wait.

She had recently received intel that the lovely Sammie was frequenting one of her old stomping grounds.

She chuckled to herself at the irony.

She was, however, surprised nonetheless—this was unlike Sammie, who was always about monogamy and would never have partaken in anything as debaucherous as this. The cherry on top was that she was going alone, which meant that Sammie was keeping secrets.

Dasha was intrigued.

If the rumors were true, she tipped her hat to the little pest for at least having some fun, but if not, then she would have to teach the little liars that provided false intel a severe lesson.

Dasha knew the place and was very good friends with the owner—she had, after all, invested quite a lot of money into Club Eidecht.

She called him up and made him an offer he couldn't refuse, then ordered a couple dozen of her men to surprise Sammie on her next visit.

A sinister smile crept across Dasha's lips as she pictured Sammie's death.

There was no way she'd be able to get out of Dasha's little trap alive.

She was pleased knowing that she would finally be rid of Samantha Hunter for good.

***************************************************************

Sammie

To say that today has been a shit show would be a complete understatement.

We got word that a bunch of rogue wolves and ferals were terrorizing a small human town up north.

Danny and I headed over, and for some reason, his ass has been so damn moody.

I really hope he's not still pouting because of the other night. I knew that damn dress came with a price tag.

But that was, of course, just the beginning of my day.

Not only was Danny being a dick while we were trying to take care of these rogues and ferals--guess who also showed up to the party?

That's right, my friends, none other than Dev and a few of Blood Moon's soldiers.

Yeah, you can imagine how that went over with Mr. Cranky pants already in a mood.

I just had no words.

The good thing is that we all were able to take care of the situation, but it was just so awkward—especially because Slade came up to me, and I think he could smell the difference, if you know what I mean.

I didn't stick around long after for cleanup . . . Blood Moon's men said they would handle it, so I took that as my queue to bounce.

I was hungry and wanted to get ready for my trip over to the club. I had a custom-designed vegan leather wet-look dress made for me that I couldn't wait to wear out.

The dress was a skin-tight, sleeveless halter with an attached dog collar spanking dress that ended just above the knee. It was custom-made to my measurements, probably a little more side boob than I had expected, but I wasn't concerned. The front of the dress had that dark pinup girl kind of vibe, and the back was the party. The dress did have some material pulling it together a quarter of the way on each side of my body, but except for the thin crisscrossed tie straps, my bare ass was very visible—that's right, my friends, I was living my pinup fantasy tonight. There was a draft from behind, so trust me when I say you wouldn't want to go out with this one on a chilly night. Unless, of course, you weren't human, then have at it.

I made sure to finish off the look with a matching crotchless chained thong and garter belt to keep my black thigh-highs in place, pulled my hair back into a tight pony, and then slipped on my stilettos.

To be honest, this was something I came up with the Bear in mind. He had made a few hints about wanting to see me in something with more of a BDSM flair because he wanted me to be the little sub he could spank . . . thus a dress that serves that exact purpose.

You know me, I aim to please . . .

I knew he'd be extra giving on his break if I wore this, so I was dripping with anticipation.

After I gave myself a quick once over, I hopped in my Uber and headed downtown for some much-needed fun.