ch 1

One day I was playing with the other kids, than all of the sudden I fell down the hill.

Soon memories that wernt mine suddenly came flying into my head... no wait these.. are my memories.

My name was melody sota.. I died at the age of 18... I was going out to visit my dying mother for the last time.. than a truck came through a red light than my vision went blurry.

Next thing I knew was waking up as this random girl who has a number as a name? Who names a child after numbers.

"32?.... are you alright?.." a boy with light orange hair and mint green eyes asked as I looked at him

"Haha.. yes I'm already 35!" I said in my usual cheery voice "haha I guess I just slipped"

"Hah" we heard a voice behind us "the commoners falling like they should haha!" A girl named Clara Bluewood.

I hid my head low and glared at her, she suddenly went behind her butler "ugh! The commoners stares are making me feel dirty!" She shout at him "take me home already you useless butler!" Just like that the annoying brat left.

Clara bluewoods was born with a golden spoon she's a noble child who looks down in commoners like me and 35. She has bright purple hair with green eyes.

"U-umm... 32?... are you alright?" 35 asked again he's adorable "I'm fine haha" he reached out his hand to help me up, I gladly took it.

After awhile the orphanage director called for all the kids to come inside.. 'we the commoners are more like slaves to them..' I glared at the orphanage people.

The had the look of disgusted at people who were commoners.

You see this orphanage is where nobles can send their children as a supporter these children look down on others...if the commoners get sick they don't care... but I'd the noble children they care alot...

We're all people..... why do people hate us based on how much money we have...

~~~~~
I was wiping the floors with a cloth all of sudden I felt something cold poured on me.. "ack!" I yelped I looked up and saw a boy with red hair and yellow eyes "Hah, oops didn't see you there guess you gotta clean again" he walked away laughing

'Ugh! That jerk!' I cleaned the floor again and went to my room to change into a similar outfit... "wow is this all they can afford? To busy gambling or alcohol hah"

'Huh?' I moved closer to see something.

'Is that a broken mirror? To think of it I never saw what I looked like.'

Once I saw myself in the broken mirror I could make out fluffy pale blonde hair with dirt in it as well. Bright orange eyes she had very pale skin.

'She looks like a doll! How could anyone be rude to her!' I calmed myself down.

'Sighs' this world is like something out of a book with the nobles and commoners.