In a minute!

Miles was singing sunflower,"🎵Oh! Ooh, ohh ohh🎵." he clears his thoart,"🎵Needless to say, I keep uh,uh🎵She was all bad-bad, nevertheless🎵" he was humminh now until his mom but he didn't hear,"Miles!"Miles, papa, time for school!" she shouted but he didn't hear,Miles!" he was still singing till his dad calls him,"Miles!" his dad calls  him one more time until he hears it,"Miles!" Miles clears his thoart,"Yeah! Yeah?" he asked are you finished packing for school?" his dad asked,"Yeah." he kinda lied he was packing up for school texting Maya he will be ready soon,"Just ironing my last shirt!" he said with a book in his mouth his mom was speaking spanish,"Come on! You a grown man now. Let's show these teachers that. At least show Maya that!" Miles blushed at that he was getting ready for school,'Where's my laptop?" Miles asked his parents," If you want me to drive you, we gotta go now. No, I'll walk. Maya is waiting for me." Personal-chauffeur going for once." he said with kinda scarcasm,"It's ok."  his mom was speaking spanish,"Miles! Gotta go. In a minute!" he shouted one more time when his dad puts his laptop in his back his mom was kissing his cheek,"Mom, I gotta go. In a mintue." they heard a giggle behind them,"Hi Mrs. Morles." Maya waved,"Hi Maya.' His mom kissed her on the cheek,"Mom!" laughs,"It's fine Miles." she kissed their cheeks one more time then he grabbed his bags and Maya grabbed hers Miles mom was speaking spanish to Miles,See you Friday you two."  they said good bye to her in spanish,"Look who's back.  Yo, Miles, Maya what's going on, you two? Hey, we just walkin by. How you doin?" a girl was speaking spanish to him Maya rolled eyes,"Yo Miles, Maya! You guys feel that earthquake last night?" What you talkin about? I slept like a baby last night." Miles said doing a handshake with a  boy," Good for you, I only slept like 8hrs!" Miles  chuckled,"How's that new school?" A girl asked Maya rolled her eyes,"So easy."heh alright." We miss you guys. You guys miss me? I still live here!" wait miss me?," Ok loveer boy let go. " they put stickers everywhere,"Contra!" the both fell on eachother and blushed until miles father  caught them.

SO guys miss me?.