Chapter 9: Kicked Out! Finding More Allies

(as everyone was riding and driving on their rainbow vehicles, Kirby was starting to feel sad as he started to think: Was all of this true? Did he really not belong to the Harmony Pals?)

Cheyenne: (suddenly notices and turns towards Kirby) Kirby? What's wrong?

Kirby: Mom... What if all of Mr. Hoshino said was really true? I don't really belong to the Harmony Pal family...

Cheyenne: What? Oh, no sweetie, that's not true. Nintendo video game character or no Nintendo video game character, you're still a Harmony Pal to us.

Samus: But, I've been thinking... what if the rest of us video game characters became Harmony Pals too?

Cheyenne: What...?

Link: Yeah, it's been really hard for us to find any qualities for... let's just say as long as I can remember. And now that this museum has kicked us all out, now we really wanted to join your Harmony Pal family.

Cheyenne: Look, I know it's been hard trying to find family, but hey, I promise I can make you a new home, and then you can join the Harmony Pal family.

Red: But what's the point of all of that? We've been stuck in this museum for so long now.

Pikachu: (sadly) Pika pi...

Mario: Kirby, you've got-a trust-a me!

Kirby: What, Mario?

Mario: Hey, I'm-a sure we can-a get-a through this together! Remember when we went through Subs-a-space and defeated Tabuu back when your mama was born in 2008? Or when you saved-a all of-a us from Galeem and Dharkon in the World of Light back at-a ten years later-a in 2018?

Kirby: Oh, I remember these times... (looks down and sees a nice looking house) Uh... guys? We should be landing now.

Mama: Oh! My family! PAPA! ICHIGO! RINGO! MAX!

(Kirby looked confused. Was this the same family Mama mentioned to him and Cheyenne? The landed their vehicles as Elline gets tired and loses her color again, but Mama saves her in time before Papa opens the door)

Papa (Mama's husband): Hello?

Ichigo and Ringo (Mama's kids): MAMA! (runs up to hug her)

Max (Mama's pet dog): (barks loudly as he runs up to the Duck Hunt dog to greet him for the first time in so long)

Kirby: Okay, now what's going on?

???: Is something alright?

Kirby: Huh?

(then, an angel-winged orange puffball with yellow feet, cyan eyes, and a scar across his face flies across him)

Kirby: WHOA! Wh-who are you?

Orange winged puffball: Call me K.K. I'm your mom's friend's OC for your franchise. (credit to PrincessCutieFace)

Kirby: Whoa, no way! I'm surprised to see that so many people love me!

K.K: Of course they do! You have a huge fandom!

Kirby: And it's because... I'm a hero?

K.K: The Hero of Dream Land!

Kirby: Oh yeah, and you're from my species of the puffball, right?

(then, many color-coded mirrors showed up as Kirby sees all the different colored puffball species similar to him)

Yellow Kirby: Haiiiii~!

Kirby: Oh... I was right this whole time.

Blue Kirby: Poyo! Poyo!

Kirby: Is that... my catchphrase?

Green Kirby: Kaabii!

Kirby: My name, too!

(then, the Orange, Red, Purple, and Brown Kirbies showed up to say his name multiple times. The Blue, Yellow, and Green Kirbies joined too)

Multicolored Kirbies: Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii!

Kirby: That's me...

Multicolored Kirbies: Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii! Kaabii!

(but... all the calling for Kirby's name slowly faded to Cheyenne's voice calling for him)

Cheyenne: Kirby! Kirby! Kirby! KIRBY ELLIOTT!

Kirby: (snaps out of it) Oh! Mom! Hi!

Cheyenne: Are you feeling alright?

Kirby: Sorry mom! I just didn't know what was going on! Okay, I'm going in!

(he runs into the Mama house to find that it looks likes a nice family house)

Ness: (practicing his Crystal Heart gift) Hey, Kirby! Glad you came!

Kirby: (feeling down) Yeah...

Ness: Hey, sorry you and your mom got stripped of your Crystal Heart gifts during the banishment to that blizzard. I sure hope they get restored soon.

Kirby: Yeah... I really miss having this gift too...

Ness: Hey, at least your mom and the Cooking Mama are cooking us some dinner. Your mom was really good at her app when she downloaded it on her phone. Sure, she's made some mistakes, but she's nearly a master at it. Hey, if you can, why don't you join us here in this dinner?

Kirby: Oh, okay. That can help cure my depression a little, but I'm not gonna get my hopes too high for this...

Ness: Oh... well... that's fine.

(we then cut to Mama (having recovered from the Cleaning Montage) and Cheyenne cooking only one of the last few parts of the new buffet since the last one was Super Smashed up by Clementine and Diddy Kong)

Mama: Okay! Try doing good for Mama, got it?

Cheyenne: You already know my experience! (she then proceeds to cook the whole thing perfectly, and Mama is impressed) Wow! You're so gonna be like Mama someday!

Cheyenne: Yeah, I know. Thanks for that advice.

Mama: You know, you may have made some misktakes sometimes, but that doesn't mean I can force you to just quit. You can always try again, you know.

(suddenly, Kirby came in)

Kirby: Oh, hey mom!

Cheyenne: Hi sweetie! Our newest reunion buffet is ready!

Kirby: Oh yeah, well... hope this doesn't end up like last time!

(then, it cuts to the dinner. There was some chatting in between, but thankfully, it went on like normal unlike last time)

Papa: So, what is it about your now lost Crystal Heart bracelets? Can you tell Papa what happened?

Cheyenne: Okay, okay... This is a long story, but... Me and my son Kirby were one of the lucky ones to get tickets to a week-long vacation to Japan, but suddenly, a huge storm crashed and destroyed the plane that was taking us there, and, just as a Kirby fangirl named Kiriko Hoshino had saved our lives, we ended up being banished to a blizzard by her strict museum owner father, the impact caused both of us to lose our magic gifts and now we have to give them out so we can get out gifts back! I may give them out to the rest of you tomorrow since we don't have much time and it's getting late!

Snake: Hey, you can give them out now, I'm honestly starting to enjoy these new gifts.

Shulk: Yeah, me too! Rex and I think our new gifts of summoning our own spirits and catching dreams at any time is really cool!

Mr. Game and Watch: (makes beeping noises)

Cheyenne: I know that, but it's still nighttime and I might give them out tomorrow!

(then, as everyone finished their dinner this night...)