Chapter Seven

"Bam! Bitch went down!"

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~》

Thursday, September 26th, 1996

Woodsboro, California, U.S.A.

Prescott Residence

Like that, red and blue lights surround the Prescott home on the pitch-black Thursday night. At the front of the house, Sidney, [Name], and Michael huddle together in the ambulance that was called. As Sidney gets her head checked out from the attack, [Name] and Michael stay close together and watch as the paramedics do their job. Suddenly, all three teens' attention is grabbed by the sound of Billy shouting and pleading with the town’s police.

“Alright, hold your hands together,” Dewey says as fellow friends and partners, Officer Matthews and Officer Hale slam Billy face-down onto the front of a police car. “Do you wish to give up your right to remain silent?”

“I didn’t do anything!” Billy continues to plead his innocence.

“Do you wish to give up your right to speak to an attorney and have them present during questioning?”

“Ask them! They’ll tell you!” Being dragged away, Billy shouts over the sound of oncoming sirens of the sheriff’s car.

Once Sheriff Burke parks his car, Dewey walks up and informs him of the arrest they made, “I caught him, sheriff.”

“Wait, who is that?” the older man questions.

“Billy Loomis.”

Billy lays his eyes on the sheriff as he exits his car and tries pleading once more, “Sheriff, sheriff, call these guys off. I didn’t do it.” The two police officers that have ahold of him carry on and shove him into the police car he was previously held against. Frantically, he calls back out to Sheriff Burke, “Sheriff, wait! Wait, listen. Call my dad. Please, call him. He’ll tell you. Call him!”

[Name] and Sidney watch all of this unfold from the ambulance and stare blankly at the sight of the police officers getting into the car with Billy.

Both of their blood runs slightly cold at the last frantic screams of Billy before he is taken away, “Sidney! [Name]!”

Sidney’s head sinks in guilt of the situation but [Name] is quick to comfort her friend, “Sid, everything’s gonna be fine. We had no other choice but to suspect him. You were there, you saw the phone fall out of his jacket.”

“But what if it was all a misunderstanding…? If it is, then he’ll never forgive me for this…”

“Sid,” [Name] rests her hand on the brunette’s shoulder, “this is Billy we’re talking about. Your boyfriend for fucks sake. He loves you and he’ll forgive you if you’re wrong.”

“You think so?”

“I know so. I mean, come on, we’ve all known each other ever since we were in diapers. We’ll all be fine. And once this psychopath is caught, we’ll go and raid Stu’s house like we normally do.”

Sidney chuckles and nods, “Thanks, [Name].”

“Don’t mention it, Sid.”

Suddenly, Dewey and Sheriff Burke make their way up to the ambulance which gets all three teens to straighten up.

“Well, we’re seein’ a lot of all three of you today,” Sheriff Burke states.

“You guys gonna be able to come down to the station and answer a few questions?” Dewey asks the three of them to which each teen nods their head in agreement.