•⊹٭ 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚢 (1) ٭⊹•

I had this up for literally almost a month now and I haven't starting it but here is the first chapter finally lol

' *•.¸♥¸.•**|+|**•.¸♥¸.•*'

Reader / Author POV

Today is the first day of high school for this year, there are teens scattered around the school's campus chattering and waiting for the first bell to ring to signal that the first period had started.

Sitting on the ground, reading a book beneath a tree was a short, raven-haired female teenager with a group of other people with her. Most of them were males but they were just friends to the teen.

Another raven-haired individual was running towards the group of people at full speed, not seeming to be slowing down any time soon.

"Look out!" the raven-haired male shouted to the group, but before the group could react in time he crashed into the group with a loud thump.

"Suiko! You should stop running like that every time you see us!" The raven-haired female yelled at the raven-haired male that seemed to be named Suiko after punching him on the head.

"I'm sorry Chiaki- Ouch!!" Suiko rubbed his head where she hit it, the female teenager had the name Chiaki.

Two of the male teens that were sitting with Chiaki sweat-dropped, thinking that she was like an orange haired girl named Nami.

Suiko was known to be a clumsy idiot, pretty much the same as his brother Luffy. Chiaki was known to be a short tempered but actually kind girl that would help others when they needed it, though that was not the case with a feline rival of hers named Sachi.

Chiaki continued to chat with the group until the said feline rival approached her. This is when things started to escalate quickly.

"Hey there, short hair." Sachi grinned in the direction of Chiaki, one of Chiaki's eyes twitched in anger as she stood up quickly.

"You want to repeat that, flea eater?" Chiaki responded as Sachi's anger started to rise.

"I said... Hey there, Short hair." Sachi repeated but with more of an attitude. Before all hell could break loose, two guys ran up and held both of them back to prevent a fight.

Thankfully, the bell rang before there could be a fight between the two. Everyone went to their first period classes.

' *•.¸♥¸.•**|+|**•.¸♥¸.•*'

SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE OTHERS WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE

Chiaki and Sachi are like Zoro and Sanji but girls lol

NOTE: Sachi belongs to my friend Redd1Soot!!

(idk why i can't tag on pc)