~𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛~

~𝗞𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

Last night... was interesting... I've had time to think about it... and maybe I do have a small crush on Korekiyo... but I'll never admit that! Not even to Ryoma! I know, he is like a brother to me but still! Can't be too cautious with telling people my secrets...Anyways... I need to clear my mind a little... I take my headphones and put them on, walking around the school, letting my favourite music take over my mind. Listening to music is my escape really... This is one of the only good things I brought with me from England... Luckily, I knew the schools halls pretty good by now, so I avoided crashing into polls, like an idiot. But somehow, SOMEHOW... some IDIOT crashes into me! I fall to the ground, and so does the other person, before I yell at WHOEVER FUCKING CRASHED INTO ME, I look to see who the idiot is... and I see... the ONE bloody person I did NOT want to see... but this time... when I saw him... The Anthropologist... oh no...I felt my face turn red with... not fury... blush...? Why am I blushing?! Why now??

~𝗞𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

I walked the halls, enjoying just being alone for a little. Being around such energetic people can really drain me sometimes... I'm glad Kaito helped me realize my feelings, he is just a very nice person. I see now why people love being his friend. I suddenly crash into someone, both of us hitting the floor. I look to see who I accidentally crashed into... and I see Kat... oh dear, I hope I didn't make her mad! I don't want to be punched for a second time! Her face turns red... I quickly stand and extent my hand to her. "Are you alright?" I ask her. I hope she is not mad... She gently took my hand, and I helped her up. "Thanks Mate..." she... thanked me? That's a shock, coming from her. Kat is normally would have yelled at me! This isn't normal... Maybe something is wrong? Then, I realized something pretty important... She isn't mad? I've noticed she is actually... blushing? Why would she be blushing? Does she... like me? I decide to see if I can prove my theory, so I keep my hand holding hers. As I do so, I can see her face become more red. She looks away from me, maybe she is embarrassed by this? It's kind of cute seeing her embarrassed...