𝟶𝟹

Taevon's pov

Taevon's pov. 👈
His room 📌
Wednesday, 7:46pm ⌚️

I love having the house all to myself. It's the only time I feel comfortable enough to roam around and sing as loud as I want.

I really can't wait to finally move out. Moonie obviously doesn't like me and that doesn't seem to be changing.

As far as I know he's at the shop all day probably counting money and giving people their payments.

I know that because he actually had the decency to pay me once but now I'm paid whenever he feels like it.

I groan when someone knocks really aggressively. I get out of the kitchen and go to look in the peephole of the door.

I don't see a face at first because the person seems to be hunched over but when he looks up and knocks again I immediately open the door.

Mateo is holding his side bleeding and clenching his jaw. "What the fuck." I say in shock.

"What up lil T. Moonie here?" He leans against the door frame. "At the shop." I answer. "When- when he coming back?" He's sweating and groaning.

"Probably at midnight. But I can call an ambulance." I offer attempting to go get my phone but he stops me.

"Nah. I'm high as shit." He has a slur but I thought he was just in pain. "You're bleeding out." I stress.

Just now I realize that he's still not inside so I grab the hand that is not full of blood and drag him inside to the closest guest bathroom making sure to lock the front door when he's seated on the toilet.

I hate to talk to Moonie but I have to call him in order to help Mateo. "You good?" Moonie immediately asks considering I don't call him. Like ever.

"Mateo is bleeding out. He said I can't call an ambulance." I speak. "Hollon don't speak on that shit. Just get the first aid kit from the pantry and patch him up. Ima be there as soon as I can." He speaks.

"I can't do that." I say feeling overwhelmed right now. If it were up to me then I'd just call for help rather than putting him at risk of suffering from my dumb mistakes when doing something wrong.

"You got this." Is all Moonie says. I grow annoyed and hang up to go get the stupid kit.

Back in the bathroom Mateo is looking kind of pale which freaks me out. "Get in the bathtub." I say helping him lay in the tub.

When I give the contents of the kit a clueless look I hear a deep chuckle. "Sanitize. Take the bullet out. Close the wound." He says it so easily but I know it's not.