it never ends

*3 months later*
Victoria's pov
I was back in my dorm with Sophia like planned and started my class again. After everything that happened, I had trouble getting back to a somewhat normal life. When I first left, Wanda told Sophia who I really was and ever since, our friendship wasn't the same. The first few weeks, she seemed to have lost all trust in me, thinking that I was sent to kill her. It sadden me because I considered her one of my closest friend. Our friendship was back to normal after a lot of talking, shouting and tears. 

On another note, I am still going to therapy once every two weeks. I am doing a lot better and the nightmares have almost completely stopped. Though sometimes, I still need Sam to guide me through my feelings or occasional nightmares.

Being a health student keeps me pretty busy with all the assignments, not to mention all the lessons I had to catch up with me being gone for almost a year. Thankfully, Sophia helped me understand the things I didn't. Russian class is okay seeing as I'm fluent but there's still a lot of homework to do. I'm lucky the Russian teacher likes me.

Speaking of Natasha, our relationship is great. We try to see each other every day, except when she's on missions. Sophia knows about us being together so Tasha often comes to our dorm for a movie night or something. In class, she always spares me a few loving glances and I return them. It often ends in me staying after the lesson and ending up on her desk while making out.Wanda also came to my dorms a few times and started developing a friendship with Sophia, so we are now a trio of friends that is always together. If you see me in the streets and I'm not with Nat, it means I'm with Wands and Soph. We go out a lot, whether it's to grab a coffee or party and get super drunk.

Every now and then, I go with the Avengers when they need me for a mission so that means training every day at the compound with the team. I got a lot better with hand to hand combat. I even beat Nat on some rare occasion.Right now, I'm on my bed watching a movie on my computer when my phone rings. I pick up my phone to see it's Nat calling me."Hi моя любовь" was the first thing I heard.

(my love)

"Hi детка" I responded smiling at her voice and at the pet name she started to use recently.

(baby/babe)

We started catching up when she asked me if she could come over. I mean of course I said yes.10 minutes later, knocks could be hear on my door. I opened the door and was met with a strong kiss, full of love and passion. We haven't said I love you yet but we both know that we loved each other, just wasn't ready to admit it given what we were taught as children. We sat on my couch and that's when I saw Nat's nervousness which was weird because she rarely get nervous. I could see that she wanted to talk to me about something but I wasn't sure what it was.

"What is it" I asked curious of what was getting her in this state
"Um... I don't, I don't really know how to tell you" a stuttering Natasha answered.
"Whatever it is you can tell me, you know that" I said trying to be as reassuring as I could although I was getting stressed by the slight tension.
"Ok...I don't know if you remember but you talked about a Yelena in the Red Room and um, I never told you this, but um...well she's my sister" she said while nervously fidgeting with my fingers.

"Oh um... don't get mad but I knew. She often talked about her sister Natalia and well um there's only one widow names Natalia, so when we met I kinda put the pieces together. I just didn't ask you about it because I wanted you to talk to me about it whenever you were ready" I said trying to figure out her reaction. She stayed silent for a few seconds making sense of what I had just revealed.

"She, she talked about me?" was the first thing Tasha asked me while looking up at me like a little child. Oh my god she's so adorable I thought but quickly shaking out this thought of my head to answer her."All the time. I swear she couldn't stopped talking about you, always chatting about your time in Ohio" I replied while smiling at the face Nat was making."Oh...that's nice to know" she responded with a shy smile at the new information. "Anyway um that's not all I wanted to talk about." she continued, still being a little tensed."Go on" I encouraged her.

"I know you went back to your normal life, doing as little missions as possible and I don't want to take that away from you. But um, the team and I started working on a plan to get Yelena and all the other widows free from Dreykov's control and I wondered if you could help us figure it out." I was taken aback by what my girlfriend just told me but I nevertheless answered. "Of course I will help you. Yelena protected me back in the Red Room and the widows need our help. Plus, you know I'd do anything for you. But just making sur, I'm going on that mission once we have a plan." I confidently said."I can't ask you to fight when you just began to have the peaceful life you deserve. You helping us working out a plan is enough""This is non negotiable Tasha. I will fight alongside the team and that's final. If I don't I'll just worry about you anyway. Plus I want to do this with you, it's important to us, I mean it's the Red Room" my affirmative voice resonated in the dorm.She was taken aback by my tone but eventually accepted what I said while informing me that we'd go to the compound tomorrow. We spent the rest of the night talking, laughing, watching movie while cuddling and stealing kisses every now and then.

A/N

big thank you to @wandaromanoff3 for this chapter