Chapter 3

Meadow's POV
It was Saturday. My mum set up a schedule for me to do my Math tuition homework on Saturday mornings.

I rushed through it on Friday night so I could dance then since that's the posting plan on my TikTok account.

The schedule will have to change next week, anyways. I'll have dance training on Saturday mornings until mid-October. This is for the last hurrah.

I had to beg my parents to let me be inside the performance when they heard that there will be trainings in September.

If only they could trust me like they do with my older sister 🙄

At least they said yes. I'd scream my HDB flat *off if they didn't.
~
"Meadow, have you done your tuition homework?" she asked. I said yes,so she asked me to check through it which I already did since I woke up at 6.30am this morning to do so.
Later that day
"And, done!" I said to myself. I had just finished writing a proposal for my CCA teacher so he could consider me for the club's vice-chairman next year.

I'm trying to get as many opportunities as possible. It is the only way to overshadow my older sister and get noticed.

I don't even care, I will bite off more than what I can chew. Even if that means fainting because it's too much to handle...
(233 words)
*: public housing in Singapore