Chapter 1

TW: SWEARING!!! (Also some smut)

Jenny POV:
Hello, my name is Jenny J. I am a well known superstar across of America in the early 80s. I am currently married to Johnny M and I have 2 kids that are in they're teens right now. Now i'm getting ready for my show tonight.

Currently I'm a miserable person. Why? Well, it's because of my husband. My 2 kids are always kind with me and always be my little kids forever.

And my husband always have an affair on me everytime I got a show tonight. You must ask me, why didn't I just divorce him? Well, he is the reason I have money and if I just divorce him I will end up in the streets with my 2 kids.

But now i'm just sitting in a chair while a makeup artist puts powder on my cheeks and puts some blush on my cheeks as well, too look like i'm a fucking doll or something.

After that the makeup artist puts some lipstick on my lips that was a dark red for somehow. Then the makeup artist goes away, while my black hair was getting curled and stryled for the show.

And I wasnt lying, the results look like I was a fucking doll. "Mrs. M, the show is ready in about 5 minutes" the employee said thru he closed black curtains. "Okay!!!" I shouted while standing up from the chair and fast walking to the entrance of the stage.

I then stand behind the closed curtains. Waiting for the countdown of my entrance.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the Jenny J showdown!!!"
I heard from the stage infront of the curtain as I force a smile upon my face.

3
2
1...

The curtain open to reveal me. I walked into the stage with a mic in hand as I greeted the whole stage.

"Good afternoon My little Superstars! Today I'm gonna be singing your favorite songs from my new album!!!" I said tot he crowd while they scream at every word I say.

The whole night I was performing all of my songs from my new album, and you can say when the show was done I was exhausted from all the singing and screaming.

The night after the show...

I was now home and tired. I was greeted with the smell of alcohol when I opened the door. I knew it was just my husband. Johnny. He always drinks when I wasn't in the house. That indicates that he had an affair in our house... again.

I walked through the house and upstair to me and Johnny's room where I was met with an unexpected thing. I saw Johnny with a woman doing 'it' while I was just looking at them with a straight face.

Well, I didn't make an emotion or anything because it's already a routine where I find Johnny with a diffrent woman in the house. But never doing 'it' infront of my eyes.

"Look who showed up in the worse fucking time!" Johnny shouted at me while he was doing 'it'. I walked in with no response and put my bag in the table and then walked out leaving hem alone to do 'it'.

I decided to just put my ear in the door to hear the pleasures of that special woman who he picked instead of his own wife. Well, I am an 38 year old woman and that woman looks to be in her 20s.

"M-mh faster" I heard the woman said.
"Ahh~" she moaned.
"M-MH RIGHT THERE~" she moaned again.
After 15 minutes of her screaming and moaning it was quite with grunts and Johnny's voice teasing her and wet noises coming throught the door.
I'm guessing he's fucking her with his hand. And when he's done he went outside and saw me standing there. He then closed the door and pinned me tot he wall while looking at me aith angry eyes.

"What the hell were you doing outside the fucking door!" He  screamed at me. "Well, did you use a condom while you were fucking her? Because if you didn't you are going to end up with another kid" I said while smirking ignoring the fact he's pinning me.

He decided to walk back to the room and ended up making out with the woman. I walked away to make some pasta for the kids. "Mom, what were you doing with dad?" My youngest son asked wih full confusion. I'm guessing he heard it all too.

"Your dad was fucking with another woman upstairs honey" I said while turning on the stove. "Mom, why don't you just divorce dad?" My oldest son asked.

"Well, if I divorced your dad we will end up in the streets" I said while cooking the pasta. My 2 sons then just decided to continue to play the games in the tv.

I then decided to just make 2 pastas to give to Johnny.

Later...

I then walked to me and Johnny's room while holding a plate of pasta. I entered the room too see the woman cudling Johnny. While Johnny was wide awake and was giving me a death glare.

I walked in and placed the pasta in the nightstand and right I was about to walk away Johnny fucking spoke to me. "We don't we just divorce Jenny"

"Well, Johnny I am here in the marriage because you support me with your finnacial." I said kinda forgetting i'm in the relationship because of the money.

"Oh, SO YOUR JUST A SELFISH FUCKING BRAT THEN!!!" Johnny screamed at me completely forgeting about there's a woman in his chest and decided to stand up straight while the woman drops to the ground.

'What the fuck Johnny'
"Johnny, don't you realise that you have been in my ass all day and ALL NIGHT! You fucking cheat on me everysingle FUCKING DAY!" I screamed back and letting my anger all out.

"Babe, why the hell you let me fall" the woman that was now in the floor kept hitting Johnny's leg in repeat which I find that funny.

"WELL, YOU CAN JUST GO AWAY BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER WOMAN TO TAKE CARE OTHER THAN YOU" he screamed at me. "I DON'T EVEN LOVE YOU ANYMORE!" He kept screaming at me.

He then kept screaming at me but those screaming were nothing.
I really was thinking why did I fall in love with a monster? How the fuck did I have a family with Johnny?

Questions kept running thru my head while I was looking down the entire time. I now realise that I fuckin have fallen for a 2 face liar. A liar that always has lust wih everyone else that he loves more than me.

He kept on screaming at me with hateful words and everything that he already said kept making out of his mouth back and fourth. I could not take the pain i've been hiding for so long. I lost myself when I was wih him and now I don't have he abbility to fight him. So, as my final act for leaving him forever is to let out all my anger and pain to him.

"WHY-"
"SHUT UP FOR A SECOND. I AM FUCKING SERIOUS. DON'T YOU REALISE THAT YOU HAVE A WIFE AND 2 KIDS YOU BITCH... YOU NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER UNDERSTAND MY PAIN AND ANGER I'VE HELD FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS OF YOU CHEATING AND HAVING AFFAIRS WITH OTHER WOMEN WHILE I HERE SIT HERE
ALL ALONE WITH OUR KIDS FOR YEARS... what if I just dissapear?" I screamed at him letting all my pain and anger on him.

Silence was met by the both of us. Nobody wanted to say anything. The woman that was punching Johnny's leg while crying stopped crying and Johnny is just looking at me with a blank face. While I, was now breathing heavily from the tears.

"You know what Johnny, you want me to leave I'll leave. Hope you enjoy life with this stupid bitch and your 2 kids because i'm not gonna take care of them from now" I said while getting my bag from the table and going out of the room shutting the door.

I got my car keys and decided to just drive to a near by bar. "Mom, where are you going?" My oldest son said while looking at me in the couch. "I'm going to be leaving for about 2 days, because I have bussiness trip" I said to him while I walked through th door to my car.

I start up my car and drove to a bar that I used to go to everime before I was a star. I walked in the car and sit down at a seat. "Jenny?" A voice I recognize said beside me. "Who the fuck-" I slowly looked to my left and saw my old bar friend Wendy!

"Wendy!" I said while giving her a hug. "Augh, it's glad to see you again but girl what happen to your makeup?" She said while laughinga bit. I chuckle and told her the whole story that ended me in tears.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jenny but you said you don't have a place to stay right?" "Well, you can stay at my place if you like" she offered while patting my back. "I'll take it Wendy!" I said while crying and hugging her. I really fuckin need the hug actually.

Wendy and I drove to her place and I ended up staying there for the whole night.

W=1597