CHAPTER 01

Gamble with love
(Shax Lead x F! Reader)
•°★ Starter ★°•

Selection : Y. O. U.

The Netherworld, a realm that is populated by various Demons, Creatures and more. A place that you wouldn't either call a 'Safe Haven'  in terms of safety and survival, why were you here? How did you end up in this realm of horrors and suffering? What was your purpose in this world?

That's right, you have been sold to a Demon by your 'lovable and egotistical parents' to the Family Alastair. They were known for casting curses and tempting the mind to commit evil deeds. Under their roof was a cheerful and solicitous Family, headed by the overprotective and easygoing, Cain Alistair. The loving wife, Kumiko Alistair, and lastly the Heir next in line, the Daughter, Mitsuki Alistair, a mysterious, calm and collected demon.

You had a perfect life, a peaceful and happy life with the Alistair Family, they treated you as their own and kept those indifferences aside to make you feel welcomed, despite the fact that you are human and possibly devoured by demons in the Netherworld. Though that won't happen, as long as the Family symbol that Mistuki placed near your nape is there, you'll be safe.

One morning, you were peacefully under a deep slumber, due to Mitsuki's preparations for an upcoming enrollment at a School known as 'Bablys' late last night. Three knocks at your door were heard, along with a voice repetitively shouting your name in a calm tone. You rubbed your eyes with your hands, and let out a big yawn before jumping off the bed, with your messy bed hair and drowsy state. You made your way towards the door and opened it slowly. Kumiko, was standing in front of your room with an enrollment paper and pen, while an excited and ecstatic look was plastered on the woman's face, as if good news had come to bless you. She handed the paper and pen to you immediately and said;

"Y/n! I think it's time for you to go to school with Mitsuki next week! Isn't it exciting?"

Kumiko said with a broad and warm smile curved on her lips, waiting patiently for your reply. You took the paper and read the content of it, your eyes widened looking back and forth to Kumiko and the paper on your hand before finally stopping at Kumiko with a small smile.

"Yeah, It is exciting, Mrs. Alis– I mean Mom!  Mitsuki is also excited about this, since she's been preparing for School since last night."

" You have to get used to calling me Mom or Mother, Dear. Though, is that so? Mitsuki preparing for School? Hmm.. that's quite new for her to be all excited about it. Nevertheless, you and Mitsuki should go downstairs and have breakfast."

Kumiko replied, You nodded immediately before waving at her and closing the door to your room. You leaned on your door and sighed heavily, looking at the enrollment paper and spoke;

"I guess I really need to prepare myself for the wor–"

You trailed off as you heard some footsteps behind your door, putting your ear against it. You heard the footsteps getting louder so quickly, as if the person who was making those noises were running  towards  your room. You fell flat on your butt when your door was pushed open with great force, a loud thud echoed into your room as you looked at the person that was holding their head while you kept rubbing your own pain off. It was Mitsuki. Despite that she was hurt and slightly bleeding, she walked up to you and spoke with full enthusiasm and excitement.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! WE'RE GOING TO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK! Ohh, this is so exciting!! "

It was a surprise that you saw Mistuki in this level of excitement, she would rather smile and nod in reply and ask a few simple questions in a calm manner, even last night while you were packing for school with her, she was talking only about what to bring, what are the possible lessons and etc. but this? It was like a different Mistuki in front of you. You stood up from your place and replied with a small awkward smile on your face.

"Ohh.. haha! Well, I.. I am excited? Yeah, I am."

spoke with uncertainty in your voice as you spill out the words in your mouth. Mitsuki wrapped her right arm around your neck while the other roughly, ruffling your hair. You both laughed as she did this, but when she stopped, you lifted your head to look at her and saw her face, her cheeks slightly flushed while her eyes were fixated on the red carpet of your room and a warm smile curved upon her face, as if she was in deep thought, a positive thought that made her smile, though you snap your fingers in front of her as she immediately went back into reality. She shook her head and looked at you, as she chuckled.

"Oh! Thanks, Y/n. I guess I'm in deep thoughts again."

"I can see that, Mitsuki. Though, what's up with the rosy cheek? Is there someone in your mind right now?"

You teasingly said to her. Mitsuki let go of your neck and stepped back away from you. Her arms crossed on top of her chest, while she let out a playful 'Hmph!' while snapping her head towards her side, looking away from you.

"What? Don't tell me you already have a crush without knowing them?"

You laughed with your hands, clenched on your stomach.

"I do know him.. but, I won't tell! That's a secret. Oh! Mom is calling us again, Come on! We don't want to wait for Mom's mouth watering and Delicious meal!"

Mitsuki said, though the secret she said that someone was on her mind a few minutes ago intrigued you, but you shrugged it off and smiled at her. You nodded happily as you and Mitsuki made your way downstairs to enjoy the morning with food and possible outcomes for today.
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤTo be continued ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤWord count : 1,004 wordsㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤHELLO! I'm Nyx! Well I am new and my writing skills are a bit rusty but yeah. I wanted to write at least an appropriate story for Lied because why not. : D

Disclaimer! I don't own any art that was used in the cover! Credits to the rightful owners! (But I'll surely use my own art in the future).