Sam Golbach

"Heyyy mum! Can i watch YouTube?" Ollie asked me. "Ye ofc buddy!" I say and he runs off to his room to watch it then i get a text.
Sam🥸
Sam🥸: hey, are you doing anything today?
Kay😜: um nothing much i think Ollie wanted to go to the beach today!
Sam🥸: oooo can i come i want to meet Ollie?
Kay😜: ye ofc i think Ollie would be really happy to see you.
"Hey Ollie want to go to the beach i want you to meet someone!" I said walking into his room. "YEA! I would love, to who is it?" Ollie asked. "It a surprise but i know you would love him." Ollie got really excited and ran to his closest to get some swimming trunks out.
A few minutes later i hear a knock on the door. Bear start to bark so i quiet him down and open the door for Sam. "Hey you didn't tell me you also had a dog?!" Sam said bending down to pat him. "Ye his name is bear. Ollie loves him sometimes can't leave him alone.

"Mummmmm! Who's at the door?" Ollie asked walking down the stairs then stopping dead in his tracks. "NO WAY! YOUR SAM GOLACH!" Ollie screamed running up to him.

"Well sam this is Ollie, my 6 year old, crazy, Sam and Colby obsessed kid" I laughed. "Hey buddy nice to meet you" Sam said bending down to  meet my hyperventilating kid. Ollie said nothing but just hugged Sam that tight i think he couldn't breathe. "Ok buds, are you ready to go to the beach?" I asked.