Chapter 25

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

Everything was a mess, the floor was covered with blood and broken pieces of glass. But what was a bigger mess was my head. What did I do? Was this what I wanted to do? I just wanted to confront her, not scare her away... I threw a piece of glass at her, didn't I? Did it hit her? Will it leave a scar? Will she still love me?

I have to call someone... But I was too tired, everything was fading I fell onto the couch. I saw my phone on the floor, I forced myself to pick it up and call Sanemi but I was too tired... I felt my eyes shut but that was when I heard the door slam open... Someone is here...

Sanemi Shinazugawa's POV

I slammed open the door to see a destroyed living room. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed Giyuu lying on the couch unconscious

"Oi! OI! TOMIOKA!" I used to him and saw how his fist was covered in blood and pieces of glass

"Oi is he alright-"

"GET SOME WATER!"

I heard Obanai run to the kitchen, Rengoku and I picked Tomioka up and brought him to his room

"He is unconscious, but is all well, except for his fist" Rengoku saw a glass of water kept on the table so he sprayed it on him

"Get up shithead" I muttered

His eyes soon shot up as he quickly sat up straight

"Take it easy man" Obanai came in with a glass of water and handed it over to him, but he threw the glass away

"Shinobu..."

"Shut up and think about yourself first"

"I threw a piece of glass at her... Where is she?"

"YOU WHAT?!" I yelled, what the hell was going on?

"Guys, Shinobu isn't attending the call, what's going on?" Mitsuri came in. Giyuu looked pretty worried, but before we could help him, he had to explain what was going on...

"She won't... She didn't do it.."

Obanai quickly slapped Giyuu's face which left us all in shock

"What the fuck is going on?"

"Her phone had the same account that revealed our identities... I was mad and I-"

"She won't do that!" Mitsuri argued

"But... I was mad... And I threw a glass at her... We should find her... I yelled at her to get out"

"You should get rest, me and I will look for her"

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

Sanemi and Rengoku left the apartment leaving me, Obanai, Mitsuri and Tengen. Mitsuri slowly picked out the broken pieces of glass from my fist. My mind was once again driven back to the incident, Shinobu wouldn't do that, she wouldn't date anyone for fame

Someone framed her... But the account in her phone? Did someone add it in there?

"Don't stress yourself" I heard Obanai, is he kidding me?

"You asked your girlfriend to get out and threw a piece of glass at her, AND you still love her and are worried for her"

"You were the one who misunderstood her-"

"Obanai! Stop, the past is in the past, let it go and think about the future, Shinobu loves you very much and she will never leave like that, no matter how much you say that you hate her"

She wouldn't... Would she?

Tanjiro Kamado's POV

I, Zenitsu and Inosuke came to Yokohama for a simple hang out. We decided to go to a Mall and buy something for our girlfriends

"Oh look, it's a pretty girl from yestetday~"

I turned around to see who Zenitsu was talking about, it was Yuki San!

"Hey, Yuki!"

"It's Yuki Inosuke, and I have something important to tell you and I need help!" I saw Yuki san taking huge breaths, it seemed like she had run her way here... For us? How did she know that we were here?

"Let's sit down first" She nodded at my advice and took a seat on the nearby bench

"The famous, actor... Well, soon to be an actor! Is in my house... She got into a fight with her boyfriend, well her boyfriend misunderstood her!"

"Which soon-to-be actor are you talking about?"

"Shinobu Kocho" Shinobu Kocho? Kanao's sister? Yeah, she signed up for an upcoming movie... Wait... She fought with Tomioka san?

"With Tomioka san? What happened?"

Shinobu Kocho's POV

The girl left an hour ago or so, I wanted to sleep and get my mind off things but I couldn't... But I can't blame him now, can I? If I were him, in this situation, I would have done something like this too... But I would still love him...

"Shinobu San!" I turned my head over to the girl, beside her we were three familiar-looking boys... Wait-

"SHINOBU SAN!"

"What are you guys doing here!?" it was Tanjiro and the other two boys... What are they doing here?

They ran up to me and hugged me, making sure that they didn't hurt my injured arm

"I'm so sorry about what happened to you! We know that you would never do such a thing..."

"Shhh, don't cry Zenitsu, it's alright..." It wasn't alright... I feel broken, I felt my heart shatter into pieces... I feel useless... They must hate me now... He must have me now...

"Don't worry! Just... Have you never noticed the account in your phone before?" it was still surprising that they believed in me... I was nothing to them, just their friend's older sister...

"I never noticed until Tomioka san..." Tomioka? It's been a while since I called him that...

"You said about Nao, right? Maybe Nao added the account last night? Is there a CCTV anywhere there?"

Author's Note

A new story has been uploaded so check it out too :)

Unexpected Pregnancy {GiyuShino}

Description
Giyuu Tomioka and Shinobu Kocho have been dating for the past 4 years but in secret, it was even hidden from their parents. They were planning to reveal their relationship to everyone but before they could, something unexpected happened... Shinobu was pregnant...

Other stories by Not_Your_Skylar

•Crushing on my Sister's Lover
•Forgotten Memories
•Unexpected Pregnancy