Chapter 2

In the classroom

Sir : Students turn to page no. 112 so as I know this chapter has been taught to you but to refresh it we will start from here.

Nandini : ohhh god integration!! I hate this chapter

Navya: Yahhh!!! I can never solve these problems.

Nandini : Bro!! I am not even able to solve my life problems. And they want me to solve maths problems.

Navya : Same bro 😂😂

Sir (eyeing nandini and navya) : You two!! It seems like you both are really good in integrations!! That's why you don't need to focus on what I'm teaching.

Sir (to Nandini) : You!!

Nandini : Me!!

Sir : Yah!! Why don't you come here and solve the first problem on board.

Nandini : What!!! No!!!

Sir : Come on!! I don't wanna hear anything.

Nandini (in mind) : Ohh God!! How's it solved.

Sir : What happened? You can't solved it?

Nandini : No....... Actually I can't remember the method.

Sir : Then why dont you try listening when I'm teaching!! It's only gonna help you.

Nandini : I am sorry ! !

Sir : I don't wanna see you talking again!!

Nandini : Yes sir.

After he left.........

Nandini : What does he think of himself!! No one has ever insulted me like this before.

Navya : Yah bro!! It seems like he was having personal issues with you.

Nandini : Exactly!!

Alia : Yah!! He is kinda rude as he is the rebellious kid of a businessman.

Nandini : A businessman!! Then what he is doong here??

Dhruv : Some kind of rebelrebel!! I've heard that he doesn't want to continue his family business..... He wants to do something on his own. So he is just here for sometime.

Nandini : Oh god!! Such a drama he is.

Mukti : Hey guys lets go!! It's games period.

On ground...

Harshad : Hey Nandini! ! It seems like the teacher was being to hard you. Do you want me to do something about it.

Nandini : I can solve my own problems... But thanks for asking.

A senior hit Nandini with a ball.......

Nandini : Are you serious ? ?

Senior : It was your mistake. You're standing in the midmid of the ground. What else did you expect.